Thread: FS Republic Elite and Omega Squad Loose Complete Fresh From Box

FS Republic Elite and Omega Squad Loose Complete Fresh From Box

For sale, Omega Squad fresh from the box, complete and unplayable. $60 plus shipping (will be roughly $7 shipping to the world). PayPal gift or +5% on the total. Cheers

Update: Correct picture of the Omegas:

These are also available $90 plus shipping (ignore hyperlink, weird)

Last edited by BubbaVader; 01-18-2017 at 11:47 PM.
    WTB/LF/WTTF Loose 3.75 WW Hulk and Skaar, and someone to assist in .stl of Rise of Boba Custom Slave 1 Wings.

Picture: These are also available $90 plus shipping Or together as a set for 140 shipped worldwide. Cheers
    WTB/LF/WTTF Loose 3.75 WW Hulk and Skaar, and someone to assist in .stl of Rise of Boba Custom Slave 1 Wings.

Omega Squad Pending.

Better picture of the omegas with all their gear showing (one pack was hiding behind a fig)

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaVader View Post
    Better picture of the omegas with all their gear showing (one pack was hiding behind a fig)

I don't know if it's just me, but I'm not seeing any pictures now, where as I had seen Omega Squad and the three Mandalorians you previously had pictured.
    Republic Commando; greatest EU storyline ever. Its failure to complete is a genuine literary loss.
    Now the entire EU's failure to continue, to even matter, is a greater loss.
    My Feedback Thread In Here ---> http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1084715/

Yes, it seems my photo sharing service has been shut down for some reason. If you should have any questions please feel free to ask.