Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Rogue One Deleted Scenes

I came across this video earlier today. If you skip ahead to about 3:05 we get some footage we haven't seen before (to my knowledge).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mPzBKG8wyE

My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: General Grievous, Captain Rex (CW), Luke (TFA), Leia (Hoth or Endor), Obi-Wan (TPM), X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles

^ Great grabs! Thanks!
    Go figure!

Quote Originally Posted by RUOKR2 View Post
    ^ Great grabs! Thanks!
    You're welcome. I was just watching random videos while eating breakfast this morning and was totally surprised when I came across the scenes.

I find the scene with the Shoretroopers running to the aid of the downed AT-ACT particularly interesting. Shows more of the human side of the troopers by helping their fallen comrades. Would have loved for this scene to have been left in the movie.
    Black Series 6" Wish List: General Grievous, Captain Rex (CW), Luke (TFA), Leia (Hoth or Endor), Obi-Wan (TPM), X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles

Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I can't admit to on a first date.

•    
    *chuckles* Those aren't deleted scenes. Those are parts of RO cut together with the inside U-wing shots from the Gillette razors commercial w/the Rebel trooper and the Walmart 6" Scarif action figure commercial... they were well done tho weren't they? heh.
    I ramble with some friends about Star Wars collecting.

Also, I buy repros to rub them on my man parts for health reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezikai View Post
    *chuckles* Those aren't deleted scenes. Those are parts of RO cut together with the inside U-wing shots from the Gillette razors commercial w/the Rebel trooper and the Walmart 6" Scarif action figure commercial... they were well done tho weren't they? heh.

WWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTT????

Do you have links to these commercials? I saw the Gillette one on TV but I don't recall any of the scenes I screen grabbed being in there. And I never saw a commercial for the 6" Scarif Trooper figure.

I suspect the commercials used cut or edited footage. I was hoping to see a clearer image of the insignia on the AT-ACT, but I guess we have to wait for the DVD for that. It would be nice to see a whole image of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Hawk_33 View Post
    WWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTT????

Do you have links to these commercials? I saw the Gillette one on TV but I don't recall any of the scenes I screen grabbed being in there. And I never saw a commercial for the 6" Scarif Trooper figure.
    Here you go:

https://youtu.be/IgLXdOcLxRM
    The Walt Disney Company is the worst studio to have purchased Lucasfilm, except compared to all the other entertainment conglomerates that could have.

Well, I never!

I remember TRU had some commercials that had scenes that looked like they came from the movie, not sure if any of those screen grabs are them tho.
    Dishing out the wisdom of a fool on a daily basis.

Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I can't admit to on a first date.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Hawk_33 View Post
    Well, I never!
    Heh its all gravy, they were really well done. Especially the Gillette commercial.
    I ramble with some friends about Star Wars collecting.

Also, I buy repros to rub them on my man parts for health reasons.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast