Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Rogue One Deleted Scenes

So since no deleted scenes showed up on the video releases, any guesses when Disney will double dip with another release? Or various releases?
    MOC? We don't need no steenkin' cards!
    My Feedback

What I find interesting is the Walmart commercial prominently features a Shoretrooper captain, which we've yet to get.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: General Veers & Death Star Gunner.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyNoodleBoy View Post
    So since no deleted scenes showed up on the video releases, any guesses when Disney will double dip with another release? Or various releases?
    I'm guessing we'll see another Rogue One release sometime around October or November which will include some deleted scenes, as well as fancy packaging with the 3D insert on the front. Just like the Force Awakens release from last year.
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Bespin Han, Hoth Leia, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

Quote Originally Posted by RogueKnite View Post
    We've come a look way since...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp83s_DewUA

Quote Originally Posted by RogueKnite View Post
    We've come a look way since...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp83s_DewUA

Quote Originally Posted by REBELPURGE View Post
    I remember TRU had some commercials that had scenes that looked like they came from the movie, not sure if any of those screen grabs are them tho.
    What is TRU?

Didn't Edwards say there "isn't any" deleted scenes. Something all snippets here and the original alternate Scarif battle has "no completed VFX".

I agree with those who think it is odd - because they were completed enough to appear in the trailers and most deleted scenes have unfinished VFX anyway.

Some websites claim that the production was "troubled" ad that the "trouble" is "well documented". If it was "well documented" then how how come they don't know what actually happened? Apparently "well documented" means rumours without actual evidence or details.

Anyway, going by what Edwards has said there will be no deleted scenes. Of course, he could have been fibbing because he wanted to avoid getting drawn into discussing a second home release.

If there was problems behind the scenes, it does not matter because the movie is great and has been a success. However, Lucasfilm and Disney may be unwillingly to release any extra features that would show it because nowadays the resident trolls of the internet pounce on anything in an effort to drag people and movies through the dirt. And that is a shame because I want to know how the film was made, warts and all.

I don't know what the "problems" were supposed to be. Something about the battle on Scarif needed improving - this suggests that the "problems" were in the story itself and not on the set.

Either way, they fixed it.
    Last edited by Jaxxon; 04-23-2017 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxxon View Post

What is TRU?

Didn't Edwards say there "isn't any" deleted scenes. Something all snippets here and the original alternate Scarif battle has "no completed VFX".

Anyway, going by what Edwards has said there will be no deleted scenes. Of course, he could have been fibbing because he wanted to avoid getting drawn into discussing a second home release.

TRU is Toys R Us.

And if Edwards did say there would be no deleted scenes, he probably didn't get to finish his sentence.
    He was probably saying, "There will be no deleted scenes.............................on THIS release of Rogue one, but we will milk it and double dip ya'll for other releases."

That's just my take on it. Could be wrong and Disney won't release them somewhere on other versions such as Ultimate Rogue One Super Duper 3D along the way in the next few years.
    MOC? We don't need no steenkin' cards!
    My Feedback

They will come out on the 10th anniversary edition .Probably a new 3D VR version by then .

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910