Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rebels: S03: EP15 - Trials of the Darksaber

haa, well said.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    To be fair, they are teenagers

Well, I guess this is from a universe where the Senators/Queens from Naboo are wise teens.
    Last edited by Cyclone; 01-26-2017 at 09:56 AM.

product of your environment

She is Mandalorain though, you have to remember that they are forced to grow up faster than a normal Human(American) kid would.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Rebels Thrawn Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

True, I've known a few kids [usually homeschooled] who are quite mature for their age. They can hold solid conversations with adults and will look you in the eye when talking to you. They certainly do not act and whine like Ezra and Sabine do however.
    Last edited by Cyclone; 01-27-2017 at 09:07 AM.

I've noticed the internet is abuzz with talk that this episode may possibly be making KotOR Canon. When he says the Jedi won the War with Mandalore. I honestly didn't think of the game when he said it, i just assumed they were building a new history. And that a War had taken place, but probably not so far back.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Rebels Thrawn Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    I've noticed the internet is abuzz with talk that this episode may possibly be making KotOR Canon. When he says the Jedi won the War with Mandalore. I honestly didn't think of the game when he said it, i just assumed they were building a new history. And that a War had taken place, but probably not so far back.
    Well the war was depicted in a mural in Clone Wars.
    I think there was even mention of it at least once if not twice while Jedi were on Mandalore. So the War was already canon but that is still a jump to making KOTOR canon

Elements of KOTOR, at least. I haven't played the game, but if I remember the Wookieepedia page correctly, its version of Malachor is in much smaller pieces. The show seems to be using the broad strokes of the game for use as backstory.
    Collecting since 1996
    Lurking since 2006
    And still a n00b in the community.

The only thing I thought of was the Battle of Galidraan. But that was only 45, or so, years before Yavin.
    These ARE the droids we're looking for!

Koth's feedback Koth's Trading

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123