Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2017 Star Wars 40th Anniversary

Picked up a couple more blaster boxes today. I ended up with 2 Tarkin patch cards both limited to 40. I only need 1. Anyone have dupe patch cards they'd like to trade? Have a few green and blue base dupes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CLone_Wolf View Post
    does it also mean that TOPPS wlll buy THESE buyback cards back (maybe in exchange for some other card or prize)?
    I've seen UNCUT sheets of some card sets, and I'd LOVE to get my hands on any of them.
    -Wolf
    No. Buyback refers to the fact that Topps bought these cards and stamped them. They will not buy them back, they're just old cards stamped with the 40th logo to enjoy

High Admiral

Grabbed a Medallion Box at Target today. Pulled a Vader Death Star Medallion. That is a hefty card, nice hunk of metal on that thing. A lot of cool cards in this set. I've got a case waiting to get opened. Wish me luck.

Quote Originally Posted by adrian845 View Post
    Grabbed a Medallion Box at Target today. Pulled a Vader Death Star Medallion. That is a hefty card, nice hunk of metal on that thing. A lot of cool cards in this set. I've got a case waiting to get opened. Wish me luck.
    I wish I could help you open it. That would be a blast. Hope you find some good stuff.

Found a second medallion box... quite hard to find. No complaints so far... only 2 doubles when comparing to my first box. Have one more on order and that might be it before adding singles to complete the base set.

Free to a good home... another Topps card trader code:

SW4047D3X

Picked up a blaster (?, the one with ten packs) box at TRU and a hobby box off ebay. Got within 43 cards of a full basic set. Trading my doubles and parallels to my sisters boyfriend for the ones I need. Nice set! I didn't get any cool chase cards though.
    "I like that wookie."

My trade feedback
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1015111/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123