Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Shoretrooper Mini Bust

Mine came in perfect condition from MWC too. I've read several reports of the broken ones coming directly from GG, including another local collector in my area.
    Current wants: 3.75" Fenn Rau; Cody and SDCC Pop!s

My collection: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1103528/

Thumbs up

mine came broken from GG directly.
    my feedback is prefect. My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Kielbassa View Post
    Mine came in perfect condition from MWC too. I've read several reports of the broken ones coming directly from GG, including another local collector in my area.
    forgot to shout out to kielbasa. hope you are doing well !!

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    Better luck next time , sucker ! LOL. Just busting yer ***** bro. What's the ed size on this guy anyway ?
    I guess it's not looking so bad that I paid a bit more for mine since it arrived in one piece from MWC!
    The ES is 3000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is broken too unfortunately, same place as everyone else's & ordered from GG too.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

i still like it. i superglued the visor back on.

one thing i noticed on mine. the brown ammo clip bags on the right waist. its kind of sticky on mine. like the paint. anyone else have this on theirs ?

welp i got mine... same thing visor broken in 2 places, got it off ebay tho not dealing with a return so i glued it and it look decent... much bigger problem tho. ITS GORGEOUS and will inevitable lead to me purchasing a lot more of these and may be the eventual cause of my divorce... oh well we had a good 10 year run

Quote Originally Posted by greedospeedo View Post
    welp i got mine... same thing visor broken in 2 places, got it off ebay tho not dealing with a return so i glued it and it look decent... much bigger problem tho. ITS GORGEOUS and will inevitable lead to me purchasing a lot more of these and may be the eventual cause of my divorce... oh well we had a good 10 year run
    My collection was always a bone of contention with my now ex wife. lol
    "Look Sir, Droids"

don't forget the secret of a good marriage is compromise...

...and lying
    ...lying is very important

Quote Originally Posted by greedospeedo View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vasrod View Post
    don't forget the secret of a good marriage is compromise...

...and lying
    ...lying is very important

lol why didn't I know this before !

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast