Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Shoretrooper Mini Bust

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    You have to wash your hands after eating chicken wings !
    Ahahahahaha! Right?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got an email offer from eBay for 8% in eBay bucks for a purchase over $50.00. So I went to eBay , found Secret Compass selling the Shoretrooper for $120.00. But they had the " make an offer " option available. So , after a little back and forth action , I scored a new bust for $99.95 with free shipping , and got $8.00 in eBay bucks at the same time ! SWEET !

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelito View Post
    How long has it been since they've done that though? I don't recall the last bust with that kind of box.
    Right. It has been awhile...but honestly if there was ever a case to be made for the hole with exposed head...this would be one of those times it was needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage View Post
    Thanks Bane for the tip.
    You're welcome.

When you have nothing to lose; risk everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage View Post
    Right. It has been awhile...but honestly if there was ever a case to be made for the hole with exposed head...this would be one of those times it was needed.
    I need to go check mine just to see what the styrofoam looks like, otherwise it's going to bug me until I do.

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    Got an email offer from eBay for 8% in eBay bucks for a purchase over $50.00. So I went to eBay , found Secret Compass selling the Shoretrooper for $120.00. But they had the " make an offer " option available. So , after a little back and forth action , I scored a new bust for $99.95 with free shipping , and got $8.00 in eBay bucks at the same time ! SWEET !
    Thanks! I saw this and was able to catch the last one for the same price. Had to fight them to get them to that price though lol.

Glad it worked out ! As expensive as these are getting , you've gotta get a deal wherever you can find it !

Yeah, you guys did great! I bought mine for $102 plus shipping. DAMNIT! I hate paying more for something than other people! Lol

Better luck next time , sucker ! LOL. Just busting yer ***** bro. What's the ed size on this guy anyway ?

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617