Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Shoretrooper Mini Bust

Lieutenant Commander

Any more blue nosed examples turned up?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBonas View Post
    Any more blue nosed examples turned up?
    I was actually meaning to ask Armitage about his and whether it was actually blue, or if he was just going off of his picture.
    If he was going by his picture it's possible it was the lighting. My second picture could have appeared to have a blue nose but it was just the light reflecting off of it.
    As of now no one else has reported a blue nosed one.

I've been watching prices on the Shoretrooper and mainly looking at Most Wanted Collectibles, my preferred mini bust source...

But....I noticed the price keeps getting juggled around...$120, $96 and currently $102. I will guess that the recent hike was due to supply and demand since a few folks have mentioned this is selling out pretty quick.

I've been on the bubble with this guys since he came out and now I see him already going up in price and availability is running thin.....
    Tauntauns are cool....get it??

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelito View Post
    I was actually meaning to ask Armitage about his and whether it was actually blue, or if he was just going off of his picture.
    If he was going by his picture it's possible it was the lighting. My second picture could have appeared to have a blue nose but it was just the light reflecting off of it.
    As of now no one else has reported a blue nosed one.
    Yeah I mistook it when I went to look back at the bust I saw it was black....sorry everyone. I just put the bust back in the box when I saw it was broken.
    The pic I took it looks blue but I guess it's just the lighting reflecting off it.
    Last edited by Armitage; 03-18-2017 at 08:38 AM.

I got mine ordered from MWC and it will ship in a week or so when Jyn Erso comes in stock. I've bought from them in the past and they're pretty good. I usually order from Mike at Razor's Edge, but he didn't have either of these available for sale, so MWC got my money this time.
    I did just buy Rey and Yavin Luke busts from Mike though, so he got some of my money too! Lol

BTT I was really surprised to see this bust sell so quickly. I wonder if this means we're going to see the value of our older busts go up in price with a renewed vigor from new and old collectors gaining interest?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage View Post
    Yeah I mistook it when I went to look back at the bust I saw it was black....sorry everyone. I just put the bust back in the box when I saw it was broken.
    The pic I took it looks blue but I guess it's just the lighting reflecting off it.
    Good to hear!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage View Post
    There might be a lot of broken busts. The front piece of the helmet is potato chip thin. Terrible way to attach the visor thing.

Mine arrived with the same visor damage. The clamshell pushes against the front if the head where the visor is attached. Since the visor is so fragile, it is easily damaged. Though the left side of mine didn't break off completely, it was cracked all the way and a slight touch would result in it breaking off. I decided to take a partial refund from the eBay seller and glue mine back together, but I know most will want mint copies of this fantastic Minibust. GG is going to be dealing with a lot of damaged busts. This could be worse than the yellow FO troopers.

Last edited by skyvvalker; 03-20-2017 at 01:05 PM.

Oh no!
    Tauntauns are cool....get it??

I got mine from MWC with no issues. Great looking bust!
    My Feedbackhttp://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2526787&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post34439102526787[/url]

I think MWC was sold out. Who's got the next best price on this guy ? Looking to pick this one up. Thanks.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast