Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Thanks Sergiu...I figured as much. I never noticed it in those old VHS or laser versions...lol. Cool pic...where did u get it; never noticed that one before. Is it from the big OT archive book? One funny thing, though, for the people who bought the two-pack...the weathering detail is exactly the same on both{sigh}. It's a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    Indeed it is screen accurate

And that is the ugliest and less accurate of the bunch
    I will always love my Koto prepainted one as well.
    Last edited by jedisquared; 07-07-2017 at 07:45 AM.

Here is some top backpack detail:

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    Thanks Sergiu...I figured as much. I never noticed it in those old VHS or laser versions...lol. Cool pic...where did u get it; never noticed that one before. Is it from the big OT archive book? One funny thing, though, for the people who bought the two-pack...the weathering detail is exactly the same on both{sigh}. It's a shame.
    Like I said before I have an extensive database with all kinds of pics of screen used props, helmets, suits, studio scale models etc. Some are known by the large public, some are rare, and some unseen.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Are you down for the HT snowtrooper? I couldn't remember if you preordered one.

I pre-ordered indeed. But being from local distributor it will take a longer time to arrive
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

My Sowtrooper 2-pack should be shipped next week from the lEU distributor. And a good friend is giving me an extra Snowtrooper stand, to replace the unwanted flying one.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234