Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Elite Series PREMIUM Action Figures revealed (not Die Cast)

I got Krennic at the Disney Store in Crabtree Mall for only about $7. Dang, what a steal! They had a bunch of him and Jyn. As I was paying for mine, I had to smile as I noticed two little boys go right for the others, each grabbing a Krennic. It's nice to see that kids are still interested in Star Wars.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: General Veers, Lieutenant Mitaka & Death Star Gunner.

I picked up Krennic yesterday for $4.79 and Jyn for $3.59; That's 40% off the already low price of $7.99 and $5.99 respectively.
    Wants: Target Funko POP Red Stormtrooper: Funko POP! HT Flocked Porg Chase
    40th anniversary Black Series wave 2: C-3PO;

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

My Disney Store order for the D23 Vader/Leia came today. I have to say this set is extremely well done. The figures look fantastic and the packaging is decorative and appealing. Received #391/1000.

Seriously considering the other offered sets.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

I'm actually getting a HT Rogue One base & using that for my Krennic,displaying him with my, other Hot Toys 1/6 figures.

My D23 set also came today, and what to you know, damaged. Couldn't have expected anything better from these guys. I'm all done buying Disney stuff online.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthStarkiller View Post
    My D23 set also came today, and what to you know, damaged. Couldn't have expected anything better from these guys. I'm all done buying Disney stuff online.
    I thought about ordering this set, but every figure I've received from them has been damaged. I wish they would get their act together.
    Wants: Target Funko POP Red Stormtrooper: Funko POP! HT Flocked Porg Chase
    40th anniversary Black Series wave 2: C-3PO;

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

I got a set from TFA while they were on sale for $7 and they were smashed to oblivion...I would've caused a fuss if I hadn't planned to already open them for display.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617