Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Elite Series PREMIUM Action Figures revealed (not Die Cast)

I was up in TN today and stopped by the Disney store at Opry Mills.Picked up the Premium Vader and another Death trooper.They were on sale for 14.99.
    Last edited by jedimasterc; 05-07-2017 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dkwookie View Post
    I wonder if this line is going to continue. Disney have reduced these figures to almost the Hasbro shampoo bottle price. I have the full set of these and was hoping to get at the least a Stormtrooper but my hopes are dying
    i hope so, I really wanted a Han solo, i really love how poseable they are and i already have the leia one.. :3
    "I don't know who you are or where you came from, but from now on you'll do as I tell you, okay? "

I just picked up the last premium Darth Vader at the Disney Store for $14.99 and all the talking Star Wars figures/Items such as Yoda and BB 8 are on sale for $20, so there half off. Needless to say I picked up BB8 and Yoda. Didn't see an R2.

got all of the die cast R1 figures for 5 a pop online, use code BONUS50

Holy hell, I just got a Krennic for $7.50! The store has them at $10 and there is an additional 25% off everything SW this weekend! The other 10"-11" scale figures they had were Death Trooper, Jyn, Rey, and Kylo Ren. $7.50!!!
    Last edited by Daigo_Bah; 06-23-2017 at 11:12 AM.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

New D-23 sets revealed over at Yakface.com. New Jyn, Leia, etc.

Ok! The Hoth Leia looks really good, and the Eadu Rey looks terrific. By the way, the Disney store website has the current figures at under $8 each now! I'll get a Death Trooper at the brick/mortar store if still there next time I go.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Does anyone know if these are only going to be sold at D23, or will they be available to the public eventually??

Haven't heard anything yet, but there's no way Disney would limit themselves like that! I went to a store in the mall yesterday, and it looked like X-Mas shopping what with the sales. Managed to snag one of the Death Troopers for $7.99 (insane price), but all they had left were a few Jyns, a Krennic, and one more DT along with the one from the back she snagged for me.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516