Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Elite Series PREMIUM Action Figures revealed (not Die Cast)

That's really too bad they've underscaled it that much. It's more an 11" or 1/7 figure. Though it's 50% off in most countries at the moment so for less than the price of a 6" Black Series figures it's a great deal.
    "Bobby U-Wing"

Quote Originally Posted by MacLeod View Post
    Its great for the price and good if you don't have any HT figures, but put the two side by side and there's a big difference.

Thanks for the comparison image. Its a shame that they are almost 1/6 scale, but yet not quite. However, its a great figure.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

True, but it's no accident that Disney's figures are slightly off of popular scales -- they're doing it on purpose since they don't have the license for those scales.

Picked up a 10 Death Trooper at the Disney store at the Florida Mall this morning.

My local Disney Outlet store had all the Premium elites at 50% off.
    Wants: 40th anniversary Black Series wave 2: C-3PO;

Oki, so I just opened up the Death Trooper I got from the Disney store while I was in Orlando. Oh my god this guy is mind blowing. Probably one of the coolest figures I have seen. While not Sideshow quality but for 20 bucks this guy rocks hard.

The Death Trooper is impressive; I also have Vader and may pick up Krennic, but not convinced on Leia and Jyn.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Trooper View Post
    The Death Trooper is impressive; I also have Vader and may pick up Krennic, but not convinced on Leia and Jyn.
    Yeah, this is the way a 10 inch figure should be.

I really like the line. The quality is excellent, especially for the price point, but I'm concerned that they aren't selling and the line may be discontinued.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Trooper View Post
    I really like the line. The quality is excellent, especially for the price point, but I'm concerned that they aren't selling and the line may be discontinued.
    Yeah, the 20 dollar price a great. However I do hope the line continues there are a lot of characters I want to see in this particular line.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast