Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Captain Cassian Andor

Quote Originally Posted by JediKnutt View Post
    I found about a dozen Cassian figures at WM today. Only two Scarif troopers though.
    Only 2? That would be amazing to see for me. I know that's a crazy ratio to Cassian. But I've never even seen 1 trooper. Be thankful. Like others have said though, I wouldn't be surprised to see this wave continue to hit for awhile with so few troopers found. They have to be somewhere.
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

Emperor's Hand

I consider Cassians uniform to be standard Rebel attire; Marauder Gun Runner heads ($1.99 each!) and the current $5.84 price makes for easy customs and army building!
    H8-DA-X!!!!!

Those look great and that's a good reason to buy up those Cassians. Basic rebel uniform + different head= more rebels than we'll ever get from Hasbro.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by coeli View Post

I consider Cassians uniform to be standard Rebel attire; Marauder Gun Runner heads ($1.99 each!) and the current $5.84 price makes for easy customs and army building!
    Nice purse guy!

All kidding aside, that is three more Cassians than I have ever seen. Luckily got one back before Chrstmas. Still haven't seen a Scarif Trooper, though a buddy picked up two of them for me while out of town recently.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819