Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: Jedha Revolt 4-Pack

This is now $12 and change at Target as part of their clearance!
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

I saw that when i went to Spider-Man, though I just could pull the trigger.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Hera. BAD R4-X2 & Y5-X2 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Daigo_Bah View Post
    This is now $12 and change at Target as part of their clearance!
    Damn, I missed this. I'll have to swing by Target...hopefully they still have some left.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Both Target and Meijer around me have a pretty decent stock for the $12.50 range.
    A smart man knows a tomato is a fruit. A wise man knows not to put a tomato in a fruit salad.

These are practically gone here, but being considered a much better set in terms of characters compared to the TFA set, it's justified.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

$7.99 @ BB.com, so i decided to get two. Also got a couple other things to be eligible for free shipping.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Hera. BAD R4-X2 & Y5-X2 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I spotted them for $10 in the clearance section at Walmart today.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Walmart here in MN had these clearanced for $5 - I nabbed two b/c who could resist?
    I'm on the hunt for a Galoob 4-Lom mini-head. Any leads would be much appreciated.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839