Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: Jedha Revolt 4-Pack

I'd have so much rather had the Gold Protocol Droid, than the blue on thy went with. I honestly don't even remember ever seeing it.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Rebels Thrawn Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Dollarama has Big Hero 6 figures for $4.

This is what the bad guy's jacket looks like. It is a little big, but I think once the collar is clipped, it is shortened a bit and the 2 slits uo the side are added, it is passable.

This one that I posted earlier is to small, but looks better.

Nick Fury coat, for good measure.

Actual costume.

So, which one do you think works best?

Are there any better choices out there?

Oh wow yeah that's just asking to double up and customize the other guy. Ill have to try and catch this set on clearance as I don't need another Saw and DEFINATELY don't need another Jyn... But that tank driver is something I could work with.

ok no I may have talked myself into getting a second set because I am pretty sure someone would trade me something for that second Saw. hm hmmmm
    Dea wanna wanga

Does anyone remember an accessory set from the Early saga days that came with a tan trench coat? I think I used it on Mccraken from Legacy so he would match my TVC Endor commandos but that coat would work real well as is and SUPER well if you did the coffee grounds weathering trick.
    Dea wanna wanga

The one problem with that is the metal shoulder pads won't be on it (I think, it it has arms).

Found it...

Its this one.
    http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?i...endoracc_2.jpg

http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?i..._cardfront.jpg

I don't know why they don't still make stuff like this this was real fun stuff to get. I guess its to much like creativity to ask modern kids to play with stuff like that though.
    Dea wanna wanga

It's likely too costly now to do them, at least with SA figures. And even if they did, they'd more than likely be the same price as the 4-pks. So the question is would people buy them at $20-24?

What's really sad abut Rogue One, is that it's a one and done Movie. So the possibility of an SA version of him, or anyone else down the road. Is extremely unlikely.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Rebels Thrawn Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Utinniii View Post

Actual costume.

So, which one do you think works best?

Are there any better choices out there?
    How about the soft-goods Nick Fury coat that came in the Drones 3-pack?

Quote Originally Posted by Greycap View Post
    How about the soft-goods Nick Fury coat that came in the Drones 3-pack?

That looks good. I hadn't seen that before.

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637