Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Jedha Revolt 4-Pack

Quote Originally Posted by AhsokaVader View Post
    No, they didn't get the feet wrong. It's one mechanical and one real. Check the Visual Dictionary and even the movie. The movie is hard to see, but it's a foot.
    He's definitely not wearing a sandal like the figure. You should be careful about using the visual guides as a reference. There are a ton of things in those that aren't screen accurate.

I was in the DK panel at celebration and one of the questions asked by an audience member was about whether they are canon or not. Pablo talked around the question. You could tell he didn't want to simply say no. Pablo seems to enjoy not giving straight answers...(on a side note I was pleasantly surprised with the straight and honest answers Doug Chiang gave to questions in a different panel).

I have participated in discussions on the RPF forum where people spend a lot of time/money building a costume based on reference photos from the visual guides only to find out, once the bluray is released, that there have been some very large discrepancies between their references and what is actually shown in the movie. This happened just recently with R1.

That's how he looks at the beginning of the movie, when Galen calls him and he comes and gets little Jyn.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Let's try that again:

Feedback thread

Good eye, that's a mystery solved.
    Dea wanna wanga

I'm not concerned with small flaws when it comes to figures anymore, I think Saw is a fantastic figure, and the whole set is great. Its probably one of the better action figure sets to be released in the last few years. I even like the Jyn figure, it gives off a Kenner vibe, while sporting a good sculpt. The only issue was Jyn's hairline, which could have been better, but I corrected that easily.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536