Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast

Thread: Jedha Revolt 4-Pack

..oh and the mini version (2013 "yoda"card line)

Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    may I ask, which version/release is that tank from or is it a custom paint ap? I only recall the maroon (2009 TLC), blue (2010/11- SOTDS) and green (2012 TPM3D) and the remote control maroon
    I customized the 2012 version to make it look more Imperial.

I did think there was an Imperial Version at one point. Ive had my tank driver operating the 1978 Imperial " cruiser" or whatever it was called. For some reason the 45 minutes before ANH feel of RO has that thing fitting in perfect and I was using it to " Play Rogue one" for weeks before even seeing the movie
    Dea wanna wanga

Quote Originally Posted by War_in_The_floor View Post
    I did think there was an Imperial Version at one point. Ive had my tank driver operating the 1978 Imperial " cruiser" or whatever it was called. For some reason the 45 minutes before ANH feel of RO has that thing fitting in perfect and I was using it to " Play Rogue one" for weeks before even seeing the movie
    I wish they did make the Imperial version of it, there was an Imperial fighter tank in the old Battlefront games, the Empire at War game and in the Star Wars Commander mobile game. I thought for sure when Hasbro made the Imperial ARC-170 and Imperial V-Wing repaints, that surely they would repaint the fighter tank in Imperial colors as well.

I think you are right, that's likely what I was thinking of. I kick myself for not getting that 170 when I could. I think I even saw one on sale. But that thing takes up a lot of room, I don't like throwing it in bins or boxes ( as with most Star Wars or Joe Aircraft for fear of bending or warping wings stabilators missiles guns stubby or hard points. As a result my republic 170 has stayed out, on top of dressers or the storage bins and frankly kind of in the way since I got it new back in 06(?)
    Dea wanna wanga

Found the 4 pack at Best Buy. Only place I've seen it so far, so I picked it up. Love all the figures, pretty great sculpts all around. Wish Jyn was someone else, but I still think it's pretty well worth it.
    My signature was last updated in 2008. I've changed it. Its still not interesting.

Spotted this on an overhead in Kmart today. Needless to say I didn't get it, as I wasn't interested in paying $25-30 for it. However, I was excited for brief second when I finally spotted something new!
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2 Director Krennic Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I saw a box of these on the overhead shelf at a Walmart in Cheektowaga, NY this morning.

Although I got mine fomr Best Buy, also saw some at the local Gamestop, so might be worth checking if you can't find them anywhere else.
    My signature was last updated in 2008. I've changed it. Its still not interesting.

Like the Takodana Pack, I assume Hasbro's intention is to make these into 'gift sets' where a family member (etc.) can buy a kid a four-pack for an instant Star Wars adventure. That usually means including a main character, since those kinds of folks will usually gravitate in that direction. I personally want to puke whenever I see something explicitly labeled on the shelves as a 'Gift Set', but this seems where Hasbro is aiming - and I think both packs work great for that. Takodana Encounter basically contains everyone you need for TFA but a bad guy, and this set is a huge improvement - getting one Jyn for three new characters is certainly nicer than having to deal with an extra Finn, Rey, and BB-8 for the sake of one new Maz.

Still, I too wish that Hasbro would produce a few more of these sets and use them as a way to include more background aliens or passive characters etc. - they could fill the old 'Battle Pack' niche fairly well, and it's certainly a better choice for characters like Ithano and Two-Tubes.

As for the set itself, kind of wish Saw's outer apparatus was removable, and he seems a bit too green?

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast