Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Jyn Erso Mini Bust

Here's mine.

It's not bad, but the face is definitely too wide or something. I think that's the main difference between the production piece and the promo pics on the box. ihnken33's pic is a good example of what I mean:

Current wants: 3.75" Fenn Rau; Cody and SDCC Pop!s

My collection: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1103528/

So here is mine:

and here she is with the Iron Studios 1:10 statue:

She's not the best but I think she looks fine. The sculpt is a bit wide in the face. Were her face a tad longer and thus thinner, I think she'd look a lot better. I'm satisfied with it though.

I agree. A bit wide in the face, but overall not a bad looking bust!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAHAHA< Before I read your post, I looked at the pics and thought "Man, that countertop looks like mine!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kielbassa View Post
    Here's mine.

It's not bad, but the face is definitely too wide or something. I think that's the main difference between the production piece and the promo pics on the box. ihnken33's pic is a good example of what I mean:

http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1029047
    TK/ID/DZ-9433
    nWo 4 LIFE!
    [-o-] (-o-) [-o-]

I got mine today. It looks better than the pics posted. Actually the face on the bust looks better than the actress. I really hope they are finished pushing the Disney Princess heroines in Star Wars movies.
    Last edited by Armitage; 04-03-2017 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage View Post
    I got mine today. It looks better than the pics posted. Actually the face on the bust looks better than the actress. I really hope they are finished pushing the Disney Princess heroines in Star Wars movies.
    I don't think that will happen anytime soon. According to what I've been reading, Kathleen Kennedy is pushing for it and she is after all, the president of Lucasfilm, and the brand manager of the Star Wars franchise since The Walt Disney Company acquired the company. Girl Power
    Last edited by LightSword; 04-04-2017 at 07:58 AM.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback

Your inbox is full Julian. lol
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Thanks, Kevin.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789