Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Dallas / Fort Worth Scummers

So which one of you guys had the 40th Anniversary Jawa transferred to the Lake Worth Gamestop? They wouldn't sell it to me! It would be pretty funny if it was someone in here!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Nader View Post
    So which one of you guys had the 40th Anniversary Jawa transferred to the Lake Worth Gamestop? They wouldn't sell it to me! It would be pretty funny if it was someone in here!
    Didn't know Gamestop did transfers....Anyone find anything good lately?

Live in Dallas. Was six when ANH came out, and I saw it 13 times in the theater those next few months. Have toys and figures from when I was a kid, but of course none still packaged! Just started collecting MOC, and my goal is to get a full set of 12-back A's straight 85s or better. So far I have Luke (not DT), Han and Sand People.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else looking forward to Force Friday II?

FYI, select Target stores will be hosting Force Friday events. Use this link to see if there are any local Target's participating:https://www.target.com/store-locator/find-stores

Hey Guys,

Heads up for 6 inch collectors. I found spirit obi wan at the Walgreens in Euless today. Hopefully they will be showing up around the area.

Just to catch up, I spent way to much money on Force Friday! I was lucky in returning to Walmart after an initial visit at midnight, I went back by on a whim after finding an empty toys r us to find some other fans and the stock guy pulling out their inventory. He was really nice about it.

All in all, have found the first new wave and some of the second. I bought both Vader and Luke display pieces. Found two executioners, pre-order Snoke throne, and heavy blade p guard...and then Obi today!

So I'm broke and the wife is unhappy. I'm waiting now on the deluxe figures with stands and holding out on the basic versions.

I'll try to post more, but I just don't scroll down this far on the forums usually.

[BTW, I own a ton of Vaders now (rotj puppy eyes, walgreens exclusive, 40th, new wave), but the new release one is awesome and has the correct paint apps from the movie. Look really good.]
    Last edited by Star_Wars_Dork; 09-27-2017 at 02:30 PM. Reason: spelling

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567