Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Dallas / Fort Worth Scummers

Quote Originally Posted by spectrumofpain View Post
    Hi Lord Bacon! Nice meeting you in the Hayden autograph line on Thursday.
    Howdy spectrumofpain,

It was a pleasure meeting you guys at the Hayden line! Hopefully, I'll run into you at Comicpalooza next month, if you're still going. Hope you had an amazing Celebration like I did!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Bacon View Post
    Howdy spectrumofpain,

It was a pleasure meeting you guys at the Hayden line! Hopefully, I'll run into you at Comicpalooza next month, if you're still going. Hope you had an amazing Celebration like I did!
    I'll be there! Probably working at the 501st booth half the time too.

Colleyville Gamestop was wiped out of 40th items. But I did get my R2 in the mail from them! Pre-ordered R5 online previously. Pre-ordered Inferno Squad yesterday.

My Target had Black Series marked down to $10, however not the exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrumofpain View Post
    I'll be there! Probably working at the 501st booth half the time too.
    I'll make sure to swing by the booth then!

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Wars_Dork View Post
    Colleyville Gamestop was wiped out of 40th items. But I did get my R2 in the mail from them! Pre-ordered R5 online previously. Pre-ordered Inferno Squad yesterday.

My Target had Black Series marked down to $10, however not the exclusive.
    Good stuff! I'll be pre-ordering my Inferno Squad when I pick up my R5 this weekend.

Grapevine Target put out new items today on an endcap. 40th Luke and Leia and a bantha plush. Some new small Lego battle packs as well.

Colleyville Target had nothing new. I think these remodels are making things sporadic for stores.

Walmarts and Toys R Us have 40th items. No Han or R2 however.

Also saw the die cast 40th figures...have no interest in collecting those.

This is most of my haul from SWCO, not including a couple of posters and swag.

Great haul! Wish I could've gone! Is the pilot luke any different than the original?

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Wars_Dork View Post
    Great haul! Wish I could've gone! Is the pilot luke any different than the original?
    Thanks Dork! It's the same figure just re-packaged in the cardback. Hasbrotoyshop.com had them on sale yesterday before they sold out. I am pretty confident they'll go on sale again.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast