Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 46 of 46

Thread: Dallas / Fort Worth Scummers

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by spectrumofpain View Post
    Hi Lord Bacon! Nice meeting you in the Hayden autograph line on Thursday.
    Howdy spectrumofpain,

    It was a pleasure meeting you guys at the Hayden line! Hopefully, I'll run into you at Comicpalooza next month, if you're still going. Hope you had an amazing Celebration like I did!

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Bacon View Post
    Howdy spectrumofpain,

    It was a pleasure meeting you guys at the Hayden line! Hopefully, I'll run into you at Comicpalooza next month, if you're still going. Hope you had an amazing Celebration like I did!
    I'll be there! Probably working at the 501st booth half the time too.

  3. #43
    Colleyville Gamestop was wiped out of 40th items. But I did get my R2 in the mail from them! Pre-ordered R5 online previously. Pre-ordered Inferno Squad yesterday.

    My Target had Black Series marked down to $10, however not the exclusive.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by spectrumofpain View Post
    I'll be there! Probably working at the 501st booth half the time too.
    I'll make sure to swing by the booth then!

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Star_Wars_Dork View Post
    Colleyville Gamestop was wiped out of 40th items. But I did get my R2 in the mail from them! Pre-ordered R5 online previously. Pre-ordered Inferno Squad yesterday.

    My Target had Black Series marked down to $10, however not the exclusive.
    Good stuff! I'll be pre-ordering my Inferno Squad when I pick up my R5 this weekend.

  6. #46
    Grapevine Target put out new items today on an endcap. 40th Luke and Leia and a bantha plush. Some new small Lego battle packs as well.

    Colleyville Target had nothing new. I think these remodels are making things sporadic for stores.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •