Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dallas / Fort Worth Scummers

Hey guys, DFW collector checking in. I mainly collect the newer stuff like Black Series (figures and vehicles) and Lego's but I enjoy anything Star Wars. I don't think there are other active DFW collectors communities, so it would be nice to get this one going.

Hey Bacon,

I'm in the area and look through the forum a couple times a week. There is not much chatter in the DFW thread. I'm a Black Series 6 inch collector myself.

But as of updates around my part of town...the only thing I've seen new is the Lego battle packs from R1 and a new Maul set at the Colleyville Walmart that I was unaware of from Episode 1.

Hey Star_Wars_Dork,

I've been a lurker of the Rebel Scum forums for a couple of years now and finally decided to make an account. I do follow and engage others SW/Collectors communities but none are local.

I didn't know there was a new Maul. Is he a 3.75" 5POA Rebels figure? The figure that I am hunting right is BS 6" Revan. I heard reports of people spotting him at Gamestop/Thinkgeek, but it looks like he hasn't hit the bigger retailers. Luckily, I was able to pre-order the 40th Anniversary figures before they hit stores.
    Last edited by Lord_Bacon; 03-09-2017 at 05:17 PM.

Hey Bacon,

Trying to keep this going...

That Darth Maul Lego set was the last lightsaber duel in episode I, I don't have room for legos but I'm really tempted.

Grapevine Walmart has 6 inch for $10 each (Colleyville Walmart still regular price). Alot of peg warmers, but there is a Krennic and Death Trooper up on the very top of the aisle. I bought some fill in's that I didn't really want at the beginning. But of course I always tell myself I don't want them and end up over paying on Ebay.

Ordered the 40th R2-D2 off game stop this week from a tip off the forum. I have a mixture of droids from either black series, bandai, are disney die cast. I like the Disney ones due to the metal, but they are a bit over-sized. And I love my Bandai C3PO, so shiny!

I'm ready for the new 6" black series wave (got the whole Revan wave a Gamestop by chance and haven't seen it anywhere else) and the 40th wave I'll try to replace my Leia with the new sculpt. I will bear down for the new Vader as well, even though I'm sure it will be over priced.

Any sightings lately? Looking for TBS6 #30 and up. Also, was anyone ever able to find that Walmart Exclusive Shoretrooper?
    Sciurus Workshop
    -Check Out Our YouTube Channel!

My Feedback Thread

Colleyville Target has the new Tank Driver. They had 8 of them on the aisle, I picked up two. Walmart has some lego markdowns as well.

Colleyville is almost an hour drive for me. Do you ever head into Garland, Royse City and feel like picking one up? lol

Hasbro Toy Shop has Sabine Wren In Stock, I just ordered one for me.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsu...D&cm_vc=BRNDZ1
    Sciurus Workshop
    -Check Out Our YouTube Channel!

My Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Wars_Dork View Post
    Hey Bacon,

Trying to keep this going...

That Darth Maul Lego set was the last lightsaber duel in episode I, I don't have room for legos but I'm really tempted.

Grapevine Walmart has 6 inch for $10 each (Colleyville Walmart still regular price). Alot of peg warmers, but there is a Krennic and Death Trooper up on the very top of the aisle. I bought some fill in's that I didn't really want at the beginning. But of course I always tell myself I don't want them and end up over paying on Ebay.

Ordered the 40th R2-D2 off game stop this week from a tip off the forum. I have a mixture of droids from either black series, bandai, are disney die cast. I like the Disney ones due to the metal, but they are a bit over-sized. And I love my Bandai C3PO, so shiny!

I'm ready for the new 6" black series wave (got the whole Revan wave a Gamestop by chance and haven't seen it anywhere else) and the 40th wave I'll try to replace my Leia with the new sculpt. I will bear down for the new Vader as well, even though I'm sure it will be over priced.
    Dork,

All of the Walmart's I've been to have marked down the BS 6" and 5POA 3.75" figures so its a great time to pick older figures that you may need. I'm still hunting Revan at brick and mortars, because Amazon still has them at about $40 and I can never get one when they go in-stock at Hasbro.

Quote Originally Posted by GregS View Post
    Colleyville is almost an hour drive for me. Do you ever head into Garland, Royse City and feel like picking one up? lol

Hasbro Toy Shop has Sabine Wren In Stock, I just ordered one for me.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsu...D&cm_vc=BRNDZ1
    Hey GregS,

I live around your part of town and haven't seen anything new lately. I got Sabine from Amazon and am currently hunting for Revan at brick and mortars, but haven't gotten lucky yet.

I felt so lucky to happen upon the Revan wave that day at Gamestop. I haven't seen it anywhere since. I'm not really into the "Rebels" show, but I've picked them all up because the sculpts have been so good and I didn't want to regret missing them. I'm really hoping the new waves his soon!

I'm collecting the BS 6 inch and trying to snag vintage figures off ebay to replace the ones I gave away in my youth! I also have some vintage cases, Death Star playset, AT-AT, and a bunch of prequel stuff I forced on my son.

The Colleyville Walmart still hasn't gone on sale, but I have a red arm C3PO stashed behind some military tanks when the sale happens. Funny thing is I didn't want him, but at $9.98! That's how I got my Jabba...clearance. Actually, that is how it all started for me as the Disney store had a bunch of the first wave on clearance for $5 back in the day. I remember getting Vader, Boba, and two Stormtroopers and thought, "That's all I'm going to get."

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast