Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162

Thread: Tie Striker With TIE Fighter Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Deak_Starkiller View Post
    I didn't realize a bit later (via Cross Sections book) it was also a two-seater and also function as a small cargo hauler...which is sensible given Scarif's business.
    Pretty cool right? I just managed to get one sent from England, which is still cheaper than actually buying retail down here. This ship is bigger than I thought! It would probably be comparable to the Rebels Phantom on the show, if the navigator/gunner's seat was removable. So it could easily serve as an aerial minivan no trouble at all. I think a TIE shuttle would probably carry at least double the payload though. Whatever works best I guess.

I picked up a Striker for $12 at Target today. Pretty awesome ship, but I would never had paid full price for it.
    Go for Papa Palpatine!

Yeah, a two-seater would have been better. I would have been OK with manually ratcheting wings if it meant doing away with the lever mechanism to make room in the back.

Speaking of the TIE shuttle, the TIE bomber could use revisit retool in lieu of its appearance on SW: Rebels.
    No time to answer stupid questions! - Decepticon Swindle

Quote Originally Posted by Deak_Starkiller View Post
    Yeah, a two-seater would have been better. I would have been OK with manually ratcheting wings if it meant doing away with the lever mechanism to make room in the back.

Speaking of the TIE shuttle, the TIE bomber could use revisit retool in lieu of its appearance on SW: Rebels.
    Agreed. Surely the people hasbro employs to add all the gimmicks we hate would be happier making the toys better instead of worse.

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162