Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960

Thread: Tie Striker With TIE Fighter Pilot

While it's still a boring design compared to hundreds of other ships in SW, at least the TIE Reaper Transport is cooler than some of the other ships used in R1.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Rebels Thrawn Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Just bought this thing at GameStop on clearance for $15! As with all the Rogue One vehicles I won't spend the full retail price, but if you find this one for $20 or less I DEFINITELY buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wookieman26 View Post
    Just bought this thing at GameStop on clearance for $15! As with all the Rogue One vehicles I won't spend the full retail price, but if you find this one for $20 or less I DEFINITELY buying it.
    Just bought this thing at GameStop on clearance for $15! As with all the Rogue One vehicles I won't spend the full retail price, but if you find this one for $20 or less I DEFINITELY recommend* buying it.

I'd like to get three of these to make a TIE Phantom and a TIE Phantom Bomber/Transport variant.

Just take the wings from one to be the dorsal wings for the other two and then attach the remaining cockpit to one of the others, one wing for each side. :{D

Bought one myself for $15 at Gamestop as well. Funny thing is the regular price was quoted at $19.99? Made me wonder if it was some other version of the Tie Striker or something. Took a few pics of the web page just in case.

Got my Tie Striker from Gamestop. Pretty good deal on this one.

$9.00 at Walmart! Better get them quick Kids!

And to think these retailed for $49.99?

Nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMickeyMoose View Post
    $9.00 at Walmart! Better get them quick Kids!
    Figures as I just bought one last week for 19.99! Oh well, that was still a price for this.

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960