Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758

Thread: Tie Striker With TIE Fighter Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by CHEWIE View Post
    My guess is we won't ever see the TIE troop carrier but I'd love to see it personally.
    This is the only thing I want more than Krennic's shuttle. My Death Troopers can't just fly around in a Lambda class shuttle! Maybe if I paint it black...

That Tie troop carrier was not even featured in Pablo's book, it may of been a late production addition to the film. Hasbro's Tie Striker unfortunately does not have the wing tip cannons, which kinda throws the accuracy off along with limiting the firepower .

Quote Originally Posted by Vorax View Post
    That Tie troop carrier was not even featured in Pablo's book, it may of been a late production addition to the film. Hasbro's Tie Striker unfortunately does not have the wing tip cannons, which kinda throws the accuracy off along with limiting the firepower .
    But it does have Nerf!

It should have a bomb bay in the center as it is a fighter-bomber, and a 2nd seat for the bombardier plus the wing tip mounted cannons.

I purchased this for my son and was pleasantly surprised. If I just ignore the Nerf gun, which is hidden underneath, it's not bad at all.

theres some sort of video that USA Today has behind the scenes on Rogue One, yodanews.com has the link. There's a TIE Reaper that flies over on the asteroid that Cassian meets his spy 'friend'. its dark so hard to tell but I think its the same troop carrier version of the TIE Striker. I hadn't noticed the ship on the asteroid, just too much going on and to see in that scene, but its the first I've heard that name for a TIE.
    Dishing out the wisdom of a fool on a daily basis.

just found these on clearance at my local Walmart for $19.97. I might be tempted to pick up a few and customize one to be a 2 seated version and another to be something else.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by REBELPURGE View Post
    theres some sort of video that USA Today has behind the scenes on Rogue One, yodanews.com has the link. There's a TIE Reaper that flies over on the asteroid that Cassian meets his spy 'friend'. its dark so hard to tell but I think its the same troop carrier version of the TIE Striker. I hadn't noticed the ship on the asteroid, just too much going on and to see in that scene, but its the first I've heard that name for a TIE.

I'm pretty sure it is the same ship.

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758