Page 217 of 217 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217
Results 2,161 to 2,167 of 2167

Thread: Bandai: Star Wars Model Kits

The A Wing next to it is so there is a very good chance it is. I hope so because it looks fantastic and I NEED IT!!!!!!!

At least the connector, were the mounting post meet the ship body looks to be Bandai-ish.
    Either its a upcoming official Bandai kit ( I hope... please be so... GOD ) or just a super-mega-awesome custom creation.

There mus be someone who can translate the label. I figured it says 1/72 B-Wing Fighter but whats it saying with the letters in red ?
    Last edited by Real_Scooby; 02-18-2018 at 05:37 AM.

It is a real thing

Here are some more shots of it, as well as a 1/12 reveal Vader from a japanese "Winter Wonder Con". Why haven't we learned before ??

http://www.taghobby.com/archives/260551

still wonder what the red letters say.

R2-C2 from Clone Wars...More images here.

Anyone thirsty?
    Last edited by BARF; 02-18-2018 at 06:44 PM.
    Full name: Barf-olemew ***Now Accepting Commissions***
    Check out my My 6" Astromech Customization Thread for more pics and info
    Also, check out my My Photo Album and Custom 6" Emperor's Throne
    Star Wars Bandai Model Kit Discussion Thread BARF's Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Real_Scooby View Post
    At least the connector, were the mounting post meet the ship body looks to be Bandai-ish.
    Either its a upcoming official Bandai kit ( I hope... please be so... GOD ) or just a super-mega-awesome custom creation.

There mus be someone who can translate the label. I figured it says 1/72 B-Wing Fighter but whats it saying with the letters in red ?
    The red letters say 'reference exhibition', not sure if this translates well into English. I can't speak Japanese but as this particular label was written in kanji characters (which originate from Chinese I can incidentally speak) I was able to read those and get google to translate it from Japanese, lol. The rest I can't read as it's in hiragana/katakana. Maybe it's high time I call my sister who, incidentally, can speak some Japanese.

By the way, the Red Bull Astromech is sweet, Barf!

EDIT: Oh well, no need to call her, it's a simple transliteration of the product name. You can always tell by that dividing dot there. Chinese use it to transcribe foreign names as well. Should have looked closer before.
    Last edited by KateSkywalker; 02-19-2018 at 12:23 AM.

There is an interesting listing up for part 2 of the modelling archive book at Amiami. No images yet. The first book was quite nice. I may have to get the next one too.
    Full name: Barf-olemew ***Now Accepting Commissions***
    Check out my My 6" Astromech Customization Thread for more pics and info
    Also, check out my My Photo Album and Custom 6" Emperor's Throne
    Star Wars Bandai Model Kit Discussion Thread BARF's Feedback Thread

Page 217 of 217 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217