Page 205 of 209 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2086

Thread: Bandai: Star Wars Model Kits

Here we are, the "Geonosis Asteroid Belt Chase" is finished

Just hotglued everything together and pimped up the stone with a drybrush layer of bambibrown to blend in the posts as good as possible. I also digged up the empty clear sprue from the Slave I kit. The area that "protected" the canopy is a bout a ,75 inch high and fits nice under the rock to make it hover on the shelf.

My original plan was to place some of my spare laser bolts from other kits on the rocksurface, but then I would have needed a bigger one to get more distance between the two ships.
    Not as spectacular as I wanted, but I am fine as it is

Looks fantastic!!!
    If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical read-out of this station it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness. . . and exploit it.

Love it Scooby, that really is class

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thank you greedo and zombomie

As I have the 144 TLJ Falcon on preorder, I already am thinking about what to do with this one and I came up with two different ideas.

1.) Building the TLJ sequence when Chewie is racing the Falcon through the crystal caves. I might check the local flea market, maybe I can find some old lamps to harvest some straight glass crystals.

2.) I make a ROTJ display when Lando is racing out of the Death Star with a wall of fire on the trail. I would keep of the sensor dish, as Lando already ripped it off. How would you guys do a wall of fire ? Sprayed and backlit cotton might work ?
    Last edited by Real_Scooby; 01-13-2018 at 02:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fl00dsm0k3 View Post
    I have the BB-8 model kit,but I lost the attachment with the lighter does anyone have an extra available? That they are willing to part with.
    I probably have one kicking around I can send you. Shoot me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zombombie View Post
    Took a break from the model kits but decided to knock the rust off my hands with the 1/12th Yoda. I think this guy, even though it's just a small statue, is a much better representation of Yoda than the Black Series. And I added some wispy hair.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Dude, that makes me want to buy that set. Superb job!

Quote Originally Posted by Real_Scooby View Post
    Here we are, the "Geonosis Asteroid Belt Chase" is finished

Just hotglued everything together and pimped up the stone with a drybrush layer of bambibrown to blend in the posts as good as possible. I also digged up the empty clear sprue from the Slave I kit. The area that "protected" the canopy is a bout a ,75 inch high and fits nice under the rock to make it hover on the shelf.

My original plan was to place some of my spare laser bolts from other kits on the rocksurface, but then I would have needed a bigger one to get more distance between the two ships.
    Not as spectacular as I wanted, but I am fine as it is

Damn, Scooby. You are the king of Bandai vehicles. Your creations are always so realistic and those backgrounds are fantastic. Well done.
    Full name: Barf-olemew ***Now Accepting Commissions***
    Check out my My 6" Astromech Customization Thread for more pics and info
    Also, check out my My Photo Album and Custom 6" Emperor's Throne
    Star Wars Bandai Model Kit Discussion Thread BARF's Feedback Thread

Thank you BARF

Unfortunatly I start running out of choices, unless BANDAI finaly drops the bomb with new vehicle kits for either TLJ or upcoming SOLO. Only kits left for me are the .72 TIE Striker, .144 AT-AT and .144 Falcon, with the later in the mail already, the .48 AT-ST is my very very very last choice to do.

I might look into my original plan to pick up 2 more X-Wings to do Biggs and Wedge for a Trench Run Dio.
    I am really tempted to get the PG Falcon, but as I just recently finished my DeAgo, I also start running out of space for bigger creations.
    Last edited by Real_Scooby; 01-14-2018 at 10:25 PM.

I agree, I have an A-Wing in the mail but after that I am running out of things to get excited about.

Will probably go with the Y-Wing next to finish the current rebel starfighters.

I would love for them to announce a 1:72 B Wing, a Imperial Shuttle, and TIE Bomber

Thanks Barf!

Currently working on my next Clone custom!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm brand new here and have been really enjoying going through this thread. There's some really INCREDIBLE work in here. I just recently started on the 1/48th Bandai Snowspeeder myself. It's my first model since getting back into the hobby. I built mostly WWII armor as a kid, but haven't done anything like that since my preteens. Lots of inspiration here!

Page 205 of 209 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207 ... LastLast