Page 201 of 201 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201
Results 2,001 to 2,007 of 2007

Thread: Bandai: Star Wars Model Kits

Hello again, long time no posting here as due some family business I needed some outtime of modelbuilding. But slowly everything starts to get back to normal again, and I just ordered some new kits again

Awesome works of everyone posted since my last entry. Great droids, great clones, and great everything else

Just curious, as finally I ordered a 144 Falcon, and I envisioned a perfect diorama for it since I saw the TLJ trailers/TV spots. Either I will put it into chase through the crystal caves or I give it a try on the scene where the ship bursts through the ground.

Either way I would need of some kind of crystal formations and here come my question.
    Anyone know of a cheap scource for either cheap real crystals or fitting plastic stuff ? Or any way how to do them myself ?

Quote Originally Posted by BARF View Post
    A lot of poking around with a scribe
    Thanks for the help.

Iím famous on the internet now!!!

https://youtu.be/QRBG0QdSYyA

Jump to about 5:30
    If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical read-out of this station it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness. . . and exploit it.

That's awesome, greedo!
    Full name: Barf-olemew ***Now Accepting Commissions***
    Check out my My 6" Astromech Customization Thread for more pics and info
    Also, check out my My Photo Album and Custom 6" Emperor's Throne
    Star Wars Bandai Model Kit Discussion Thread BARF's Feedback Thread

Thanks BARF!!
    If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical read-out of this station it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness. . . and exploit it.

just curious, the upcoming AT-M6 is "scaleless" right ? just figured, comparing it to the regular AT-AT as seen in the TLJ trailer, at scale 144 this would still be a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Real_Scooby View Post
    just curious, the upcoming AT-M6 is "scaleless" right ? just figured, comparing it to the regular AT-AT as seen in the TLJ trailer, at scale 144 this would still be a monster.
    Yes it's non-scaled. Probably will fit in the palm of your hand tiny. If there was a true 1/144 scale AT-M6 it would tower over the 1/144 AT-AT we have already. Would be cool to have one in that scale to recreate the attack scene from the trailer though.
    Full name: Barf-olemew ***Now Accepting Commissions***
    Check out my My 6" Astromech Customization Thread for more pics and info
    Also, check out my My Photo Album and Custom 6" Emperor's Throne
    Star Wars Bandai Model Kit Discussion Thread BARF's Feedback Thread

Page 201 of 201 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201