Page 199 of 199 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199
Results 1,981 to 1,988 of 1988

Thread: Bandai: Star Wars Model Kits

Quote Originally Posted by BARF View Post
    I have two of those kits that I preordered from MyKombini and they did not come with the 3P0 head. There are no KOs of this kit that I am aware of. Colour, to me, seems good. Did you think the colour was too dark or too light? It maybe you are looking for it to be more red?
    I thought the kit was too light, but in the pictures they look the right color.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I was actually considering applying a Citadel crimson wash instead of my go to nuln oil wash.
    Full name: Barf-olemew ***Now Accepting Commissions***
    Check out my My 6" Astromech Customization Thread for more pics and info
    Also, check out my My Photo Album and Custom 6" Emperor's Throne
    Star Wars Bandai Model Kit Discussion Thread BARF's Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BARF View Post
    I was actually considering applying a Citadel crimson wash instead of my go to nuln oil wash.
    I brought a MIG oilbrusher (Star Ship Filth) color to weather them. Looking forward to seeing how yours turn out BARF. I know they'll be awesome!

Completed my 212th Battalion Paratrooper and custom BB unit to keep BB-8 company!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Well, it's taken a big of work, but here's my first go at a custom Boba Fett/Mandalorian. It's a really fun kit to paint and build and so clever the way if works as a poseable action figure. I certainly enjoyed it more than the C-3PO's I've done (mainly because there isn't all that chrome to cover up!) I've got another one on order, I've just got to come up with another paint scheme that looks different and interesting enough.

Loving the clone army, Zombombie, and the red & blue BB looks great, really good weathering.

Picked up another Death Trooper so that I could repaint him and make myself a Ghost Trooper!

Completed my custom R4!

Quote Originally Posted by zombombie View Post
    Completed my custom R4!

Looks good Bro!

Page 199 of 199 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199