Page 194 of 195 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195 LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 1947

Thread: Bandai: Star Wars Model Kits

That Mandalorian looks amazing, Zombombie. I think I'm going to have to order one of those kits now, you've inspired me...

Has anyone picked up the Stormtrooper Executioner model kit? Thoughts on it? Is the black on the helmet a decal?

Quote Originally Posted by SWfanSean View Post
    Has anyone picked up the Stormtrooper Executioner model kit? Thoughts on it? Is the black on the helmet a decal?
    It's identical to the regular FO Stormtrooper, the only difference being the extra black armor parts and the executioner weapon. The black parts are molded separately, not decals. Also, the helmet around the mouth piece is a bit altered.

Thanks Darth Mole! Please do keep us updated!

Quote Originally Posted by BARF View Post
    Loving all the custom troopers, everyone!

@zombombie - that is probably the best original custom Fett repaint I've seen. From weapons to cape to colour scheme. The metallic brown/copper was a perfect choice. I could see this guy on Tatooine or Jakku collecting his bounties. Really nicely done! Honestly, something I'd like to have in my collection. Maybe you can swap for one of my droids one day
    Thank you so much buddy! That's incredibly kind and such a compliment!

Quote Originally Posted by zombombie View Post
    Thanks Darth Mole! Please do keep us updated!
    Will do! The kit is ordered, but can take up to 4 weeks to come from Japan, so don't hold your breath ;-)

Whilst waiting for my first Boba Fett kit to arrive, here are my latest droids. R2 is the latest in my occasional series of droids that briefly appeared in the back of an X-wing. Wedges X-wing in ANH used the dome from R3-T2, but you never saw his body. So I used a mix of R2-D2 and R5-D4, but with blue ankles! R5 is a bit more cartoon-like then I would normally do but it was done as a kind of commission. We're in the process of re-doing Mrs Mole's craft room and she asked me to do her in droid to match the colour scheme. Not something I would have done for myself but she was really pleased with it, so that's all that matters.

Amazing work Dath Mole! Love the colour schemes and amazing neat paint work!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Awesome! They look great Mole!
    If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical read-out of this station it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness. . . and exploit it.

This is my first post here.
    I share my General Grievous model kit, I still want to add a cape and a new base. I very satisfied with this new look, the painting gives a lot of realism.
    Last edited by Meeseekywalker11; 10-16-2017 at 04:21 PM.

Looks spectacular! Welcome to the board!
    If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical read-out of this station it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness. . . and exploit it.

Page 194 of 195 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195 LastLast