Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190
Results 1,891 to 1,897 of 1897

Thread: Bandai: Star Wars Model Kits

Haha yeah a little
    If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical read-out of this station it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness. . . and exploit it.

Round Two

If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical read-out of this station it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness. . . and exploit it.

Welp, screwed that one up. Masking isnít my strong suit. Priming and sanding these heads is the answer though. Even the smoother ones have a ton of grain to them. So back to square one for me.

Sand, sand, sand. And when in doubt, sand again.

What is your assessment of the three different materials you went for? And can you list which ones you purchased?
    Last edited by BARF; 09-23-2017 at 07:17 AM.
    Full name: Barf-olemew ***Now Accepting Commissions***
    Check out my My 6" Astromech Customization Thread for more pics and info
    Also, check out my My Photo Album and Custom 6" Emperor's Throne
    Star Wars Bandai Model Kit Discussion Thread BARF's Feedback Thread

First I got the black strong and flexible. That was way too grainy and I screwed it up. Then I got the white acrylic and transparent acrylic. Both are better quality. They have grain in them but after 2-3 passes with primer and sand paper, they start to smooth out. Definitely a great option to increase our droid armies. Iíd rather do some R4s instead of the R5s. Haha! Just waiting on some more olive drab paint to try again on M9. I used all mine up on my test run yesterday.

Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190