Page 175 of 175 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175
Results 1,741 to 1,745 of 1745

Thread: Bandai: Star Wars Model Kits

I simply love all Bandai model kit troopers, Phasma is my fave of all the available versions (I didn't get Mafex, seems very good as well but the price bugs me a bit).

The cape is custom made by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by KateSkywalker View Post
    I simply love all Bandai model kit troopers, Phasma is my fave of all the available versions (I didn't get Mafex, seems very good as well but the price bugs me a bit).

The cape is custom made by the way.

Nice! I totally forgot about making a Phasma cape. I guess the Grievous cape colours are the same so I should attempt one.
    Full name: Barf-olemew ***Now Accepting Commissions***
    Check out my My 6" Astromech Customization Thread for more pics and info
    Also, check out my My Photo Album and Custom 6" Emperor's Throne
    Star Wars Bandai Model Kit Discussion Thread BARF's Feedback Thread

It was surprisingly easy.

I literally just copied the shape of the fabricky cape that came with the model kit Phasma and voilą, it folds naturally without further sewing. The only problematic part was the red stripe. At first I just wanted to sew it in but turned out I switched the sides and sewed it on the wrong one, lol. So I just discarded this notion altogether and glued it using a silicone glue (a wonderful invention by the way). Works perfectly, it doesn't harden the fabric, seep through or makes spots on the material like super glue.

Found this guy on Bay that makes some LED 6" figure Lightsabers,these would look awesome with Grievous.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/S-H-Figuarts...QAAOSwOjBZYwBC

Quote Originally Posted by BFETT5150 View Post
    Found this guy on Bay that makes some LED 6" figure Lightsabers,these would look awesome with Grievous.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/S-H-Figuarts...QAAOSwOjBZYwBC
    I think those are the ones made by Kotobukiya about a year ago. I forgot I had them still. I have green, blue and red. Yellow seems new. I'm gonna get mine out and see how they look on Grievous.
    Full name: Barf-olemew ***Now Accepting Commissions***
    Check out my My 6" Astromech Customization Thread for more pics and info
    Also, check out my My Photo Album and Custom 6" Emperor's Throne
    Star Wars Bandai Model Kit Discussion Thread BARF's Feedback Thread

Page 175 of 175 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175