Page 174 of 177 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1761

Thread: Bandai: Star Wars Model Kits

Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany

Anyone else heard about a Death Star Tiles kit?

https://www.usagundamstore.com/produ...for-1-72-scale

I haven't seen this anywhere else but I really want more tiles. Just not sure if this is legit or not.
    Hasbro Wishlist- ANH- Theron Nett (Red 10), ESB- Hobbie, ROTJ- Horton Salm (Grey Leader), Lt Telsj, Kier Santage
    and all the new Rogue One pilots, especially BLUE LEADER!

Quote Originally Posted by DutchVander View Post
    Anyone else heard about a Death Star Tiles kit?

https://www.usagundamstore.com/produ...for-1-72-scale

I haven't seen this anywhere else but I really want more tiles. Just not sure if this is legit or not.
    If it's at USA Gundam store it's legit.

Will be ordering many of these!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Your lightsabers will make a fine edition to my collection.

So I did up another cape. Made it slightly longer and added pockets for the sabers. No more glue marks. Had to superglue the cape holder bracket in place because the cape is a bit thicker than the factory felt cape they have so it doesn't slips off. No problems now.

This kit is so awesome. So happy I went the extra mile

Full name: Barf-olemew ***Now Accepting Commissions***
    Check out my My 6" Astromech Customization Thread for more pics and info
    Also, check out my My Photo Album and Custom 6" Emperor's Throne
    Star Wars Bandai Model Kit Discussion Thread BARF's Feedback Thread

Nice job on the cape. Looks better than the included cape.

I built the 1/72 TIE Striker this afternoon. It went pretty good and it looks alright. I really like the optional laser bolts it comes with. But the stand is way to small.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: General Grievous, Destroyer Droid, Han (Bespin), Leia (Hoth or Endor), Obi-Wan (TPM), X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku

My next build I'm going to do a 212 clone trooper. Does anyone know what paint is closest to the black series Cody figure?

Awesome work as always BARF, I really appreciate those lightsaber pockets!

As I've promised, here's my weathered custom cape Grievous with the whole ensemble. I included the crest on his back as well. Now I could really use some Magnaguards and a proper lightsaber for Dooku... Any tips on making it?

Excellent Grievous, KS. How did you put the symbol on the fabric cape? Looks great. Might have to do the same to mine.
    Full name: Barf-olemew ***Now Accepting Commissions***
    Check out my My 6" Astromech Customization Thread for more pics and info
    Also, check out my My Photo Album and Custom 6" Emperor's Throne
    Star Wars Bandai Model Kit Discussion Thread BARF's Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BARF View Post
    Excellent Grievous, KS. How did you put the symbol on the fabric cape? Looks great. Might have to do the same to mine.
    Thanks! It's painted with fabric paint. I used to make custom sneakers so I've got some leftovers.

Quote Originally Posted by fl00dsm0k3 View Post
    My next build I'm going to do a 212 clone trooper. Does anyone know what paint is closest to the black series Cody figure?
    Just keep mixing your acrylics until you get the right shade. Do share your results with us, I'm curious, I'm planning to make 212th battalion as well, and recreate Cody from model kit, too.

Thought I'd get the gang together today for a family photo. But I am starting to wonder, when does a hobby become an obsession? Asking for a friend... Mind you, I've still got a way to go to match my 3 3/4" droid collection, I'm up to 153 of those.

But I definitely won't be painting any of those, far too small and fiddly for me!

Page 174 of 177 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176 ... LastLast