Impressive collection, greedo.
    Full name: Barf-olemew ***Now Accepting Commissions***
    Check out my My 6" Astromech Customization Thread for more pics and info
    Also, check out my My Photo Album and Custom 6" Emperor's Throne
    Star Wars Bandai Model Kit Discussion Thread BARF's Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by greedo737 View Post
    Thanks!!! Here's with a dirty wash.
    Man those turned our great!

Thanks guys!! I'll post a full group shot later today.
    If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical read-out of this station it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness. . . and exploit it.

If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical read-out of this station it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness. . . and exploit it.

Aw man! Greedo! Those droids!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thank you!!!

That is a hell of a collection mate and all the droids looks awesome.

Ron

Hi All,

Finished a commission piece last night.

Recipe

Scout/Speeder - are from Bandai and have been built straight out of the box. They both have been painted and weathered using Vallejo paints and pastel chalks.
    Base - is a cheap picture from and the ground was built up using a mix of spakfilla/sand/dirt and then spread over the base. Before it dried I used old branches for trunks and before adding them to the base I soaked them in metholated spirts to dry them out and stop rotting and kill any little bugs.

Once the trunks were inplace I then used a mix of static grass/sand/dirt/lichen moss and small twigs and mixed these all together and used PVA glue to adhere it to the base.

Once the dead foliage/ground was dry I then gave it several washes of Vallejo's Chocolate brown andleft it to dry. I then used the clover type plants and the pointy leaf plants from JoeFix Studio and glued them in place.

The ferns are fro the local craft shop and I get them from the fake flower section and tehn cut them to size and glue them inplace.
    The grass tufts are from miniNatur and the moss is a mix of spakfilla/sand and Vallejo Medium green paint and then I use a old brush and dap it over the areas were I want it to go.

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by greedo737 View Post

That's a nice collection of droids, Greedo, and some lovely work. Can I ask which brand of white paint you use? As daft as it sounds I'm having real trouble finding a white paint that covers the blue and silver parts nice and evenly. I've started using a primer to help but that seems to leave a rougher surface, it's really starting to wind me up!

@greedo : awesome astromech army

just wondered, who of you two, BARF or Greedo, will be the first to come up with a custom Chopper

Page 131 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133 ... LastLast