Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Bandai Tamashii Nations Cho-go-kin Die Cast Perfect Model R2-D2

Quote Originally Posted by thorskywalker View Post
    Is there anyone here who would consider parting with their chogokin C-3PO? I already posted on the BST page but it never hurts to double check here.. Can you please pm me if you consider selling?
    Am I right in thinking they they're looking to release a Millennium Falcon?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's a smaller sized model that would need to be painted and assembled.

Hey guys I have three (3) Tamashii R2 D2' available for pre order. They will be $250 shipped, US shipping only unless overseas buyers are willing to pay additional shipping costs, customs fees, vat. Fir insurance purposes I cannot mark as gift. I have only three availble. So anyone interested let me know, again pre-order most likely shipping first week Sept. I do not use PayPal I use Venmo, just as safe if not safer, allows for more protection for buer and seller with out chargeback scams etc.. PM if your looking to secure one. I also have one (1) C3PO left and in stock ready to ship. Original price of $399 with free shipping but has small scuff on head (factory marking) brand new in box. With quality control we are not expeacting any QC issues with paint app.

I am looking to buy a C-3PO but in mint condition and no defects.. if by any chance you have another in new condition can you pm me?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolbafett View Post
    Hey guys I have three (3) Tamashii R2 D2' available for pre order. They will be $250 shipped, US shipping only unless overseas buyers are willing to pay additional shipping costs, customs fees, vat. Fir insurance purposes I cannot mark as gift. I have only three availble. So anyone interested let me know, again pre-order most likely shipping first week Sept. I do not use PayPal I use Venmo, just as safe if not safer, allows for more protection for buer and seller with out chargeback scams etc.. PM if your looking to secure one. I also have one (1) C3PO left and in stock ready to ship. Original price of $399 with free shipping but has small scuff on head (factory marking) brand new in box. With quality control we are not expeacting any QC issues with paint app.
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

I have two still packaged that have never been opened but i originally had 7 in total and almost everyone had some sortbof mark here or there, i think the die cast painting is a lot diff then gilding resin or plastic so theres a higher chance to have some small imperfe tions as hos coat is shiny but not chromed out per say. Ive found each one to have a few small marks and if your like me very particular and notice every little detail it might drive you a bit crazy as its not a figure you can just "touch up" withoit painting the whole area or have it he noticed that it was touched up. But if you want to take a chance on one of the sealed ones im happy to send one out to you however i cant refund for small partical size imperfe tions only rubs or marks noticable to the eye while on display, that i will jonor a full refund.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567