Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Bandai Tamashii Nations Cho-go-kin Die Cast Perfect Model R2-D2

For sale at Big Bad Toy Store. Don't think Sideshow will carry it this time as it isn't a joint venture.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Trooper View Post
    Thanks for the pics and video link. I was already sold on picking up R2 but loved seeing some footage.

Has anyone here pre ordered yet? I still haven't.
    No prob. Now that you've mentioned it- I haven't seen any pre-orders anywhere yet....

Quote Originally Posted by i_know View Post
    For sale at Big Bad Toy Store. Don't think Sideshow will carry it this time as it isn't a joint venture.
    Ahh... just saw your comment. Thanks for the heads up...

There might be a couple more US retailers but that's the only one I'm aware of. And then of course there are several Japanese retailers that might have him for even cheaper than BBTS and possibly with quicker delivery time.

I'm still very curious about this figure but already ordered the HT R2, so will wait for in hand reviews on this before considering it.

I got to hold it at Celebration. It was AWESOME! Sideshow is NOT going to carry it... You could order it from the show as well. Very awesome piece especially when he is next to 3PO

Quote Originally Posted by i_know View Post
    Thank you!
    My Collection Pics!! Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t936500/

A coward dies a thousand deaths... a soldier dies but once.
    I never sleep, 'cause sleep is the cousin of death.

Entertainment Earth also has it for pre-order.
    Wants: 40th anniversary Black Series wave 2: C-3PO;

If anyone is going to C2E2 I believe I saw a booth there today that will also be taking preorders.

These are very nice looking figures. The machining looks top notch. R2 fans must be overjoyed.

If he is on display I will shoot pics for you guys. He is sweet though.. his heft is impressive enough.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast