Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: SSC Rey and BB-8 Premium Format Figures

I placed the pre-order as well. Really like the set thus far. Would they do Finn as well at some point?
    Last edited by Jack_Victory; 02-17-2017 at 06:33 AM.
    My Collection Pics!! Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t936500/

A coward dies a thousand deaths... a soldier dies but once.
    I never sleep, 'cause sleep is the cousin of death.

Finn would be cool.
    Surprised there are only two of us here on 'scum preordering on day 1. I thought this would be really popular as the pair look amazing. Also the price doesn't seem bad at all given other current PFs...Jyn is $500 and Kylo is $570.
    Last edited by BenObi_70; 02-17-2017 at 07:35 AM.

Ordered- I agree. I wish they would allow flex pay with bundles.

That got me too... I still ordered, but would have loved Flex with the bundle discount. How hard can that be?
    My Collection Pics!! Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t936500/

A coward dies a thousand deaths... a soldier dies but once.
    I never sleep, 'cause sleep is the cousin of death.

Placed the order for the bundle. I really like this set. I have Kylo on preorder as well and I would be interested in a Finn as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    Finn would be cool.
    Surprised there are only two of us here on 'scum preordering on day 1. I thought this would be really popular as the pair look amazing. Also the price doesn't seem bad at all given other current PFs...Jyn is $500 and Kylo is $570.
    Agreed with the price, I mean $724 is a lot in general but compared with what Kylo and Maul is going for plus add in what older subpar PF's are going for on EBay this bundle doesn't seem to bad.

Placed my pre-order this morning.
    Why aren't you like other kids? Break-dancing and wearing bell-bottoms and playing the Donkey Kongs?

Really wanted Rey. BB-8 seemed like a necessary accessory so I took the plunge.
    Not impressed that I couldn't use Sideshow rewards on the bundle.
    "For certain, ye have to be lost to find a place that can't be found. Else ways, everyone would know where it was."

They both look great but space and money mean I'll just be ordering BB-8.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234