Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Grand Admiral Thrawn

finally scored one of these with the correct ranking colors at a local Walmart. now I'm all caught up to date.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Still have not seen him or any evidence of his wave. The WM and Target near me are still pegged solid with the RO/Leia wave. Heck, there is even a WM near by that relocated stores and when it did, they restocked the pegs. At least they were the first to get additional Phasma wave BS stuff. I went there the other day and they had about 10 cases of RO/Leia wave figures on the pegs and stacked on the shelf above. Must have been 90 RO figures there. All of the same wave. I searched through all of them. Nothing, nodda, no Thrawn wave figures. Plus now that there are 90 figures of a wave that has gone cold, I know that store is dead to me until the next movie comes out.

Only found the full Thrawn wave once. A lot of Walmart stores in my area are either full of wave 2(Churrit/Rebels Leia) or barely anything at all and its after the DVD release of Rogue one. Wow, fase advertising at its best.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    Still have not seen him or any evidence of his wave. The WM and Target near me are still pegged solid with the RO/Leia wave. Heck, there is even a WM near by that relocated stores and when it did, they restocked the pegs. At least they were the first to get additional Phasma wave BS stuff. I went there the other day and they had about 10 cases of RO/Leia wave figures on the pegs and stacked on the shelf above. Must have been 90 RO figures there. All of the same wave. I searched through all of them. Nothing, nodda, no Thrawn wave figures. Plus now that there are 90 figures of a wave that has gone cold, I know that store is dead to me until the next movie comes out.
    Yeah tonight I FINALLY found part of the wave. The only thing is they just had 5 Ground Crew Jyns left!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567