Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 124

Thread: Grand Admiral Thrawn

  1. #61
    finally scored one of these with the correct ranking colors at a local Walmart. now I'm all caught up to date.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

  2. #62
    Still have not seen him or any evidence of his wave. The WM and Target near me are still pegged solid with the RO/Leia wave. Heck, there is even a WM near by that relocated stores and when it did, they restocked the pegs. At least they were the first to get additional Phasma wave BS stuff. I went there the other day and they had about 10 cases of RO/Leia wave figures on the pegs and stacked on the shelf above. Must have been 90 RO figures there. All of the same wave. I searched through all of them. Nothing, nodda, no Thrawn wave figures. Plus now that there are 90 figures of a wave that has gone cold, I know that store is dead to me until the next movie comes out.

  3. #63
    Only found the full Thrawn wave once. A lot of Walmart stores in my area are either full of wave 2(Churrit/Rebels Leia) or barely anything at all and its after the DVD release of Rogue one. Wow, fase advertising at its best.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    Still have not seen him or any evidence of his wave. The WM and Target near me are still pegged solid with the RO/Leia wave. Heck, there is even a WM near by that relocated stores and when it did, they restocked the pegs. At least they were the first to get additional Phasma wave BS stuff. I went there the other day and they had about 10 cases of RO/Leia wave figures on the pegs and stacked on the shelf above. Must have been 90 RO figures there. All of the same wave. I searched through all of them. Nothing, nodda, no Thrawn wave figures. Plus now that there are 90 figures of a wave that has gone cold, I know that store is dead to me until the next movie comes out.
    Yeah tonight I FINALLY found part of the wave. The only thing is they just had 5 Ground Crew Jyns left!

  5. #65
    I went to Walmart this morning and caught the Toy Dept Manager AND the Hasbro Rep together in the aisle handling SW toys. The rep was relocating several 6" BS Zuvio figures. They just won't go away. I spoke to them briefly and told them that these peg warmers are holding up new merchandise. I pointed out that the Zuvio figures have been there since Sep 2015 and are never ever going to sell and that they'd make more money if they just threw them in the trash and stocked new stuff. They both conveyed the "there is nothing we can do" hopeless apathy. The Dept mgr said that he has to buy in cases and that's why there is always soo much of the bad figures. I advised him to buy less and he would end up selling more. He said that they have people still at the doors at 6am to seek out new figures.

    Demand is still there, just a supply end that is screwed up. It will never change.

  6. #66
    I saw a couple of this guy at Kroger earlier today. I'd have to go back to pick them up, but does anyone have any 3.75" Black Series Cassians and/or Shoretroopers pegwarming at their local Walmarts? I'd love to do a one for one trade for either, though I'd actually prefer Cassian. As far as I can tell, that wave never hit North Dallas and the surrounding area.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    I went to Walmart this morning and caught the Toy Dept Manager AND the Hasbro Rep together in the aisle handling SW toys. The rep was relocating several 6" BS Zuvio figures. They just won't go away. I spoke to them briefly and told them that these peg warmers are holding up new merchandise. I pointed out that the Zuvio figures have been there since Sep 2015 and are never ever going to sell and that they'd make more money if they just threw them in the trash and stocked new stuff. They both conveyed the "there is nothing we can do" hopeless apathy. The Dept mgr said that he has to buy in cases and that's why there is always soo much of the bad figures. I advised him to buy less and he would end up selling more. He said that they have people still at the doors at 6am to seek out new figures.

    Demand is still there, just a supply end that is screwed up. It will never change.
    It sounds bad, but I have similar problems, although I'm looking towards the TBS 3 3/4" more, but now that I have a new job, I'm debating buying up some of the pegwarmers to donate during the holidays. Yeah, I don't know if a kid is going to appreciate Zuvio for Christmas, but if I do some good and clear out my local stores at the same time, I don't see a problem.
    My signature was last updated in 2008. I've changed it. Its still not interesting.

  8. #68
    Just want to publicly thank Jedimasterc for hooking me up with a carded Thrawn. I managed to get it signed by Timothy Zahn earlier this week!


  9. #69
    Happy I could help.



    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosauron View Post
    Just want to publicly thank Jedimasterc for hooking me up with a carded Thrawn. I managed to get it signed by Timothy Zahn earlier this week!


  10. #70
    OMG, you just ruined the card art!
    JK, nice score!

    But shouldn't the Actor have signed it?
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Rebels Thrawn Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •