Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071

Thread: Celebration Orlando: Exclusives

Quote Originally Posted by KyloSpence View Post
    MAX REBO PIN IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!
    Forcechella is a LIVE BAND Karaoke event Celebration Eve at the Rising Star @ Universal City Walk
    18+ (21 to drink)
    But even if you are not going, you can get the pin for your collection!

Follow the link to the Forcechella page and click buy now (you won't need a PayPal account, just a Credit or Debit Card)!
    http://www.starwars20.net/ or for Mobile: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/shop...7693191385_7f7bb81651d25#/checkout/openButton
    Limited to 200 so don't get locked out!
    $7 Pre-Order ($10 at event if any are left).
    If you can't make Forcechella and want the swag, still order! We will either meet up with you at Celebration or have it mailed to you.
    Never did meet up with this guy, paid for a pin and it has never shown up. is ignoring messages...
    "The Sith don't own my soul... They just lease it from time to time with an option to buy."

Can someone from Rebelscum.com hook me up with a gold 20th anniversary pin? Please?

I have the two blue ones and need to complete the set. Thanks!
    This is where the fun begins!
    @DarthBLU3

^Me three!!!
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Reedpop has some store merch on their site, including the badge set. Need to log in to see it.
    Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try!
    My Trade Feedback
    My Collection

I have an extra X-Wing Luke I picked up. I'm not trying to get rich off a scummer, but my wife will kill me if I don't get something for making her wait in line for hours. I will let it go for $90 shipped.

Also have an extra Hallmark Blue Snag for $30 shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by JediXXL View Post
    Never did meet up with this guy, paid for a pin and it has never shown up. is ignoring messages...
    Found him selling them on Ebay, convinced him he needed to send the one I paid for already to me and he did finally 6 months later...
    Funny how he still had some of a "sold out" pin.
    "The Sith don't own my soul... They just lease it from time to time with an option to buy."

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071