Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Celebration Orlando: Exclusives

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Moog View Post
    Hopefully those will start showing up at the park immediately after Celebration. I'll be at Disney the rest of the week so it'll be nice to skip a line for once.
    Last year there was a Rogue One shirt through Force for Change that seems similar (it was only in parks, not at Disney Stores or the app). It came out for May the 4th. My guess is that these will show up then as well...but maybe you will get lucky and it will be in the parks earlier.

Anyone have 2 of the yavin medal lanyards that they don't need? Long story short, when I ordered tickets I didn't get lanyards. Now not only has my kid seen the medal lanyards and want one, but his friends that are going have the lanyards.

Please PM me if you have a lanyard or 2 to spare and are willing to work something out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adamlp41 View Post
    Anyone have 2 of the yavin medal lanyards that they don't need? Long story short, when I ordered tickets I didn't get lanyards. Now not only has my kid seen the medal lanyards and want one, but his friends that are going have the lanyards.

Please PM me if you have a lanyard or 2 to spare and are willing to work something out.

Thanks

Some of us haven't even gotten the lanyards we ordered yet

not sure how I feel about these lottery style things, takes the fun out of camping out to be early in line lol

eFX bucket now pre-sold out.

GG - pin trading info - in order to get their pin, you have to buy it after buy X$ of merch. they would not say anymore than that on the phone.

Spend $100 on the store , then you can buy the Stormtrooper pin. Spend at least $150. In the store , you can buy the Ahsoka pin.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueOneRebels View Post
    not sure how I feel about these lottery style things, takes the fun out of camping out to be early in line lol
    As I learned in Anaheim, it did not matter how early I got in line (2 days I was one of the first 50 in queue) when the med badge line, which doubled in size each day of the con, went in and filled all of the exclusives lines. I'm all for lotteries now.

Just got my Tshirt..the one that was preordered with the tickets! It's super!Looks just like the official poster.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829