Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Orlando: Swag

Celebration Orlando: Swag

Trading swag has become incredibly popular at these Celebrations. Collectors and fans produce their own pins, patches, stickers, etc. and set out to trade for as many cool little collectibles as they can get their hands on. What do you have planned for Orlando? Post yours here to let everyone know where to find you and what you'll be offering.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Does anyone know if the Star Tots will be returning for Orlando? I missed Celebration Europe but didn't see any evidence that they were being handed out there.
    |-o-| (-o-) |-o-|

I am hoping the Star Tots return as well. They still need to do one set (Return of the Jedi) to complete the vintage line. They have done Star Wars (Celebration VI), Power of the Force (Celebration Europe II), and The Empire Strikes Back (Celebration Anaheim).

How do the Star Tots/Pins work? Do the booths have limited amounts of them or can you only get so many per day?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeinator View Post
    How do the Star Tots/Pins work? Do the booths have limited amounts of them or can you only get so many per day?
    Pins are sold at the celebration store...they will likely sell out. Star Tots, if they are doing tots, are given away at the collector panels, 1 per person.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutt View Post
    Pins are sold at the celebration store...they will likely sell out. Star Tots, if they are doing tots, are given away at the collector panels, 1 per person.
    Ok. And are they the same per panel or random, hence the trading sessions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeinator View Post
    Ok. And are they the same per panel or random, hence the trading sessions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The Tots? They are random, you won't know which one you will get until you come out of the panel. Based on the times of panels and the lines, you pretty much have to have a partner to be able to collect all the Tots from each of the collector panels.
    Lego ISD "Avenger"
    "Don't under estimate the power of the Dark Side"

4 mos to go and we dont have lots of swag being posted yet? I hope people are just waiting to start posting. I have narrowed my buttons down to 3 designs. Need more buttons on my lanyards!!

I pre-ordered the shirt and lanyard. I'll try and avoid the store unless I can get there early on Thursday morning.

I'll pre-order my print as well just to avoid trying to determine which one I want when I get there.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

My tickets and trip was a Christmas gift from the wife, excited to be going, will start to see what I can do for some swag. At Celebration Anahiem I made small cardback figure keychains.
    i want them all

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast