Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Hot Toys ANH Gonk Power Droid

A Gonk Droid 2-pack (two different versions) would be something l would buy in a heartbeat.
    As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

It sure would be nice of someone here who is attending SDCC this July could directly ask one of the Hot Toys reps what the status is on this figure, as well as the Death Star Trooper, Endor Luke/Leia, and other figures teased over the last couple years that still haven't been offered for preorder. That Gonk figure is a work of art, with amazing detailing. I really want one to display next to my Sideshow R5-D4 and Jawas.
    Last edited by Shabby_Blue; 04-18-2018 at 12:15 PM.
    Shabby Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Shabby_Blue View Post
    It sure would be nice of someone here who is attending SDCC this July could directly ask one of the Hot Toys reps what the status is on this figure, as well as the Death Star Trooper, Endor Luke/Leia, and other figures teased over the last couple years that still haven't been offered for preorder. That Gonk figure is a work of art, with amazing detailing. I really want one to display next to my Sideshow R5-D4 and Jawas.
    AGREED!!! This piece needs to be produced!
    You know you've had a good week when you've made it thru without stepping in 'Bantha Poo-Doo'.

The reps are useless at SDCC. The are like politicians. They dodge the questions with not sure or it's on the short list.
    Last edited by Turbowars; 04-19-2018 at 04:11 PM.
    I believe the OT is all that is SW. Nothing else can ever be. Well maybe R1 can.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910