Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2016 Topps Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Series 1

Quote Originally Posted by rosemaster View Post
    I found the blaster boxes at Target last week. I'm in St. Louis.
    Target in Toledo, Ohio had series two last weekend.
    There is no disgrace in getting old, it is just damned inconvenient.
    My Feedback!

I found them at my Pittsburgh TARGET today. All the old Series-1 (full) toploaders were replaced with Series-2.

Here's the new Checklist...

https://www.topps.com/media/Topps-Ro...-Checklist.pdf

I don't see a card title which mentions Dr E. or Ponda. They were a nice surprise I hoped would make TOPPS:RO round 2. :-( Is there one with their image?

-Wolf

If anyone is interested in trading Topps carded autos for autographed photos or selling outright, please PM me.
    I am especially looking for the major characters from R1 and the OT. Thanks!
    Feedback Thread for StClair185
    That...is why you fail.

Quote Originally Posted by StClair185 View Post
    If anyone is interested in trading Topps carded autos for autographed photos or selling outright, please PM me.
    I am especially looking for the major characters from R1 and the OT. Thanks!
    PM sent on auto for sale.

I saw them last night.
    Death scene from a new film I worked on, quite gory:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E27qFydz2L0

I have a question to anyone who might have assembled almost a complete set of base cards for Series-2...

Is Card #52 ("Krennic's New Mission") the ONLY card in the Series 2 Base Set which is in a PORTRAIT orientation???
    Are all 99 of the other cards in the set viewed in the LANDSCAPE orientation?

It really irks me that this might be the only oddball in the Series-2 base card set.

-Clone 'Time for Wopner' Wolf
    Last edited by CLone_Wolf; 04-28-2017 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CLone_Wolf View Post
    I have a question to anyone who might have assembled almost a complete set of base cards for Series-2...

Is Card #52 ("Krennic's New Mission") the ONLY card in the Series 2 Base Set which is in a PORTRAIT orientation???
    Are all 99 of the other cards in the set viewed in the LANDSCAPE orientation?

It really irks me that this might be the only oddball in the Series-2 base card set.

-Clone 'Time for Wopner' Wolf
    Yes, that's the only base card that's portrait. It really does stand out. Not sure why they did that.

I think there is very little hope of seeing S2 much up here... so I bought the only 12 single packs I've seen all April @ London Drugs store today. C$2.99 each and they have 6 cards per pack.

No doubles thankfully but the inserts and black/green/blue were almost dead-on for the odds ratios.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123