Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4585939495

Thread: Is SW 3.75" collecting Dead and Buried?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    oh ffs you need to turn off InfoWars
    lol you made my day with that. My cousin watches to Alex Jones all day, every day. I had to block him on skype and facebook because he kept spamming me with links to infowars.

If you ever get the chance, read the Toy Wars book sometime. Pretty interesting about what went on during the 80's in the toy industry. Although most of what I've learned about the Kenner merger with Hasbro is from I've read on GIJoe forums and interviews with former Hasbro and Kenner employees. You wanna see some bitter people, those Kenner guys are something else. Some of them still hold a grudge with Hasbro/GIJoe today.

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaVader View Post
    Its an interesting theory, especially if GIJoe had record sales in '93 (which must have been massive if they were bigger than '85-86). Where is this info from?
    Look for some interviews with Kirk Bozigan. I think it was at some of the Joe conventions he discussed the merger with Kenner. http://www.3djoes.com/kirk-bozigian.html alot of stuff to listen to there, I don't remember though he talks much about the Kenner merger in those interviews or not. Been a while since I listened to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatta View Post
    lol you made my day with that. My cousin watches to Alex Jones all day, every day. I had to block him on skype and facebook because he kept spamming me with links to infowars.

If you ever get the chance, read the Toy Wars book sometime. Pretty interesting about what went on during the 80's in the toy industry. Although most of what I've learned about the Kenner merger with Hasbro is from I've read on GIJoe forums and interviews with former Hasbro and Kenner employees. You wanna see some bitter people, those Kenner guys are something else. Some of them still hold a grudge with Hasbro/GIJoe today.
    Every now and then I pop on InfoWars for a good chuckle lmao. You can't know the truth unless it's screamed at you. I may have to check that book out sometime once I get through the pile of books I currently have to read.

Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4585939495