Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127
Results 1,261 to 1,265 of 1265

Thread: Is SW 3.75" collecting Dead and Buried?

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    No they've done it to lady figures too. Just look at Leia, I can only count one that was close to 100%. And that was the Hoth figure.
    I don't know they do though, it's not like getting a figure perfect mean they can't redo it again.
    i think he meant certain "main" characters not "man" characters.
    Red Pill Man

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    Yeah, they've come close a few times or they've gotten certain body parts correct each time, but just not on the same figure. I think the one from that pack with Obi-Wan and the droids was closets, he just needs longer legs.
    If you don't mind hinge style knee joints the lower body from the commtech mold works great.

I ended up putting tsc Luke lower body and skirt on the death star escape Luke figure. Needed only a little bit of dremeling to fit. Luke ended up matching height with the rest of my Luke's and he didn't have those twig calves.

I'll have to try that some time. Those short legs are just terrible.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" SA/TBS line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    I'll have to try that some time. Those short legs are just terrible.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthrea...1115373&page=2

Near the bottom of the page is my custom with those legs. Not a great pic but you get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthrea...1115373&page=2

Near the bottom of the page is my custom with those legs. Not a great pic but you get the idea.

Thanks for the link. i thought you had a thread with that recipe and pic. Yes, the legs look a lot more natural than what Hasbro gave him.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" SA/TBS line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127