Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Legends of the West Kickstarter!

Again, not being a jerk but mostly all those questions asked have already been answered. Again, at this point, I can't see what else could be asked. The lineup is set and they've made it clear what will be available to buy and to whom and when.

Either way, they've asked repeatedly to ask questions and converse via Facebook. Which, to be honest, makes it easier for everyone as repeat questions can be handled by others who know the answers.
    Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist.

Twitter/Instagram: @BeRealNickNaro
    Customs Twitter/Instagram:@ArticuLesson / @ArticuLessons

Judging by the comments on April 26th and then may 4th, I am not the only backer who may desire for more communication to be done on kick-starter. I dont see how this is not coming across, regardless of question content the kick-starter is where the money was collected. Facebook may be "easier" to them or you or whoever, but kick-starter is where the campaign was conducted and the money collected. No where in it did it say that Facebook would be a requirement.

Again I said this is just a small gripe, but it is a valid one none the less. Not to mention in his own comment on may 26th he tells those on kick-starter to expect some pictures and updates within 7 days yet the last update was in March (23rd I think, but would have to look to confirm) so that means he even failed to update with what he said he would do. Again, not an issue as I can see the Facebook. But seeing the Facebook and having direct communication are two different things. It isn't the backers responsibility to go to Facebook. The backers all made the choice to back the project via kick-starter. If the funds had come in via Facebook then I could understand saying we will use Facebook only but they didn't. In fact the Facebook page was created after the project I believe or maybe around the same time.

Either way the point is Facebook is all well and good for some, but not all backers; yet since they backed the project via kick-starter then logically kick-starter is good to reach all backers and not just some. Therefore logic would dictate Facebook should be the secondary area to the kick-starter.

Again, the biggest gripe is the complete lack of communication. Again, content of the question doesn't matter and is irrelevant. The point is questions have been asked to include private one (which one would assume they would get an email notification or something from) and they have gone unanswered in the location where the answers should be placed.
    Last edited by trappedtexan; 06-21-2017 at 07:58 PM.
    Bryan

Which figures would you guys get? I'll get the Marshal, the Territories Lawman, the Ranch Hand and the Trail Boss.

They've got my Money, so it's pretty much settled. If they don't deliver, I'll just chalk it up to an investment gone wrong. The amount I gave them probably wouldn't warrant the expense to get it back. If it does go south, I simply won't ever support such a thing again

I plan/planned to get the 2 Marshal, 2 Lawman, and maybe one other.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Hera. BAD R4-X2 & Y5-X2 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by ReturnoftheJedi View Post
    Which figures would you guys get? I'll get the Marshal, the Territories Lawman, the Ranch Hand and the Trail Boss.
    I ended up going in with two others on an All-in x 3. We'll use the backerkit to order extras for everyone. Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spassvogel View Post
    I ended up going in with two others on an All-in x 3. We'll use the backerkit to order extras for everyone. Looking forward to it.
    Good for you. I bet you could customize or repaint some accessories, couldn't you?

I know I've already posted this in another thread, but I just had to share it here as well:

Survey should be up next week it sounds like.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Hera. BAD R4-X2 & Y5-X2 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516