Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SL ANH Darth Vader helmet

Amazing piece of work. What a nice Vader lid

I was planning on purchasing an authentic cast as well, but due to the seller's constant delays in response, I decided to purchase MR ROTS Darth Vader helmet instead.

Now I am regretting.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Antiquarian View Post
    I was planning on purchasing an authentic cast as well, but due to the seller's constant delays in response, I decided to purchase MR ROTS Darth Vader helmet instead.

Now I am regretting.
    Don't regret buying the MR because it's a fine piece but those authentic casts don't belong in the same category as the instant gratification usually afforded by the internet. Some people wait years to even be considered.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Antiquarian View Post

Now I am regretting.
    With these authentic casts, you need to be patient. It took me a few years just to acquire my SL. It is a trust that is being built in the process. Sometimes communication was slim and not so rapid, but in the end you are in it for the cast and a chance to own something truly special and knowing what you are getting should keep you going.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123