Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB: Modern figs (Comic Packs, VC, Saga) FS: all eras

Have: MISB 30th Anniversary Darth Revan
    Want 2 loose figures in return out of (in order of preference): Darth Revan (loose w/ lightsaber), Lord Maleval (with lightsaber and whip), K'Kruhk, Galen Marek (Sith Robes with lightsaber)
    'It was a silent trip. We all knew what was about to happen, what we were about to do. Did we have any doubts? Any private traitorous thoughts? Perhaps, but no one said a word.
    Not on the flight back to Coruscant, not when Order 66 came down, and not when we marched into the Jedi Temple. Not a word.'

Bump for a big update
    'It was a silent trip. We all knew what was about to happen, what we were about to do. Did we have any doubts? Any private traitorous thoughts? Perhaps, but no one said a word.
    Not on the flight back to Coruscant, not when Order 66 came down, and not when we marched into the Jedi Temple. Not a word.'

There have been lots of updates, including rarities like Revan+Malak lightsabers, Legacy TIE Interceptor, and SotD Delta Squad Republic Commando lots, as well as a massive Clone Wars bundle featuring the AT-TE vehicle (complete) and 16 figures, and much more!

Updated my wants as well. The accessories would be great to have, let me know if there is anything specific you are looking to trade for as I might have a spare (though I'm just as happy to buy what I'm after if you have them).

Also have some Vintage weapons, and I am pretty confident they are original. Will be doing the water-float test later this week to confirm, but they include: Endor Leia helmet, navy Bespin Leia blaster, Luke temple blaster, Bib's staff, R2-D2 pop up saber, and another couple of blasters.
    Last edited by CommanderColt; 04-04-2017 at 07:26 AM.

•    
    Does the Legacy AT-ST head come with the "neck" as well?

Quote Originally Posted by dean1700 View Post
    Does the Legacy AT-ST head come with the "neck" as well?
    No sorry, just the head!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12