Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Iron Studios 1/10 statues

I bought my Emperor on eBay & didn't have any issues. The Han Solo in stormtrooper disguise is really spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    I bought off of eBay as they had good feedback & you have the added security that eBay gives, I'm pretty sure you'd be ok buying from a Brazilian listing..
    Quote Originally Posted by addedelement View Post
    I bought my Emperor on eBay & didn't have any issues.
    Well, that's good to hear. It's nothing against Brazil, I am just very used to buying things locally and domestically. Buying from other countries makes me nervous because of items arriving broken and then the hassle of trying to get that taken care of etc. But I forget about bay's protection, so I should be ok.

currently the only Rouge One piece I've seen listed is pretty expensive, I'm sure others will list it soon though, I'm just sticking to original trilogy/pretrilogy myself now.
    Quote Originally Posted by addedelement View Post
    The Han Solo in stormtrooper disguise is really spot on.
    The only R1 piece that's available is the K2-SO one, and I found out it's an exclusive, so I doubt that one will be available too much cheaper. I find it odd that they are making some of these "important" characters as exclusives, BB-8, K2-SO, and even Chewbacca with 3-PO on his back.

I'm trying to stick to OT as well, but the fact that these pieces are small makes it very tempting for TFA and R1. The Han in trooper disguise is very nice as is the Luke X-Wing Pilot, saw youtube reviews on them and was impressed. So far the only one I would really want is the Emperor. I found one on eBay for about $195 shipped from Brazil, and I'm very tempted to pull the trigger. I just got the Attakus one though, and now I'd have to sell it. Decisions, decisions. lol
    Last edited by Marvelito; 10-28-2016 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelito View Post
    The only R1 piece that's available is the K2-SO one, and I found out it's an exclusive, so I doubt that one will be available too much cheaper. I find it odd that they are making some of these "important" characters as exclusives, BB-8, K2-SO, and even Chewbacca with 3-PO on his back.

I'm trying to stick to OT as well, but the fact that these pieces are small makes it very tempting for TFA and R1. The Han in trooper disguise is very nice as is the Luke X-Wing Pilot, saw youtube reviews on them and was impressed. So far the only one I would really want is the Emperor. I found one on eBay for about $195 shipped from Brazil, and I'm very tempted to pull the trigger. I just got the Attakus one though, and now I'd have to sell it. Decisions, decisions. lol
    I have my Iron Studios Emperor paired with the pair of Kotobukiya 1:10 scale Royal Guards. Goes great together.

Well, the Emperor I was debating about sold, so decision was made for me. lol

Question on these IS pieces, are they numbered or open editions?

No, there's no numbering on them so they aren't a limited edition.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

No, there's no numbering on them so they aren't a limited edition.
    Thanks for the info!

I've been buying these up the past couple of months. So far I have The Emperor, X-Wing Pilot Luke, Stormtrooper Han, Chewbacca w/ 3-PO, Rey, K-2SO, both Deathtroopers and I just received Jyn last week.

I took a couple of pics of her.

These are all really nice and very easy to get addicted to. I want to pick up Cassian and Kylo Ren next.

They are very cool. The sculpting and poses look great. Nice additions to your collection. If you get a chance, could you post some pictures of your X-Wing Luke, Stormtrooper Han and the emperor? I'm considering getting some of them, and would like to see how they look apart from promotional shots? Thanks
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback

Thanks, and yeah I'll try to take some pics for you. They really are nice pieces, and I think they'll make nice display companions for some of the busts as well.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast