Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879

Thread: Star Wars Celebration VIII (April 13-16 2017)

Fleet Admiral

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by EHmasterJedi View Post
    sure seems like this sub forum is dead compared to what they used to be, maybe next time let people make their own thread in addition to stickys?
    I mean no celebration next year and over a month since it ended. What more do you want? Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

i was also wondering what the rebelscum badges looked like if anyone has a pic?
    ANDURIL FLAME OF THE WEST, now thats a name ive not heard in a long time...

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeinator View Post
    I mean no celebration next year and over a month since it ended. What more do you want? Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Yeah i guess u have a point, i guess the hole forum just seems slower then 10, 12 years ago in some places and thats what im feeling lol
    ANDURIL FLAME OF THE WEST, now thats a name ive not heard in a long time...

Yeah i guess u have a point, i guess the hole forum just seems slower then 10, 12 years ago in some places and thats what im feeling lol
    That's because 10-12 years ago the forum was still abuzz with excitement over the prequels. I remember all the speculation well ...would Jar-Jar become a beloved cultural icon to rival Chewbacca? ...would Hayden be nominated for the 2005 Best Actor Oscar? ...would the outpouring of love and support from the fans convince George to make the long-rumored Episodes 7-9?
    Go mbíodh an fhórsa leat

...maybe next time let people make their own thread in addition to stickys?
    Not a good idea. We've had that before. You end of having people creating multiple thread about the same subject and important threads get lost in the clutter.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

i was also wondering what the rebelscum badges looked like if anyone has a pic?

here's what the badges looked like this year. found an image online.

Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Can someone from Rebelscum.com hook me up with a gold 20th anniversary pin? Please?

I have the two blue ones and need to complete the set. Thanks!
    This is where the fun begins!
    @DarthBLU3

Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879